14

Sitting in the room with a Japanese girl sweating profusely before him didn't help. She was the first person he was directed to from the orphanage his wife grew up at. Momo Hirai. Or now Dr Hirai. She certainly knew Jisung better than anyone else.

"Ahh Han Jisung is it? I vaguely remember that boy clinging onto her his entire period of stay. He was super attached to her so she's the best person to ask about him. Isn't he the cutest?"

"Look......Mother superior at the church told me you'd know him. You were the one he trusted and I need answers." Minho pleaded, if you'd label him as desperate that was exactly it. He wanted to know answers so he can set the pieces together.

"I said I don't know him!!" She snapped at him. Momo was afraid, afraid of many things. Especially terrified of a certain brunette but also loved the poor boy immensely enough.

"He's my wife.......I mean well he's my husband. I love him so much that I really deserve to know what he is. Please." She saw the glint of agony in his orbs, anguished and quivering. His arms were ice cold, trembling with fear of what might come off her lips. She drew in a deep sigh as she left the table to go lock the room and gestured him to a room upstairs.

"I'm telling you this because..........this is the first time someone who actually loves him is begging me to answer the questions I never did." Minho looked up as a year rolled down his cheek.

"I was the oldest at the orphanage, it was a church that also had several children under their wing despite religion. I was 9 when one night a child was brought to mother superior.  Small, fragile and pale..........His eyes were dark like they had lost all their white background. I was afraid and I didn't know why his father dragged him to church that night. He was chaotic, he'd get physical in any fight but listened to mother and.......well me. I was too young to understand why he was like that nor why his father never returned. Well might had abandoned me at a bridge so assuming they didn't want me just like Jisung's didn't want him I started taking care of him." She placed a mug of coffee before Minho, he listened like it was all he could hear.

"He was depressed or afraid, I didn't know. He used to wet his bed, scream at night like someone was coming for him, he would runaway at ungodly hours. As I grew up I realized there was something more to him, many children used to complain saying he was mean and violent. I didn't believe any of them because to me he was an innocent broken baby squrriel who wanted hug me while he sleeps. At the age of 7 he came home from school and told me something about a boy." She stared right into Minho's eyes.

"Noona!!! Noona!!! I hate him I will break his neck if he smiled at me! Annoying creep!" Jisung threw his school bag at the mirror, screaming started dashing everything down smashing it with his feet.

"Sungie! Minho is a nice guy. Besides he just wants to be friends." Momo closed her book with a frown, her neatly combed short hair waving as he sat up with her eyes intently staring the younger boy down.

"I don't want to!! He's too beautiful I fucking hate him!!" Jisung had screamed at her and dashed out crying.

"That was the day I found out he liked boys, that he was my little gay baby brother. He befriended you soon after and you guys became very close. The more closer he got to you the more Peter started coming to life." She fiddled with her fingers. "I knew who you were the moment you told me your name but I thought you were here for revenge but when you said he was your husband I was shocked."

"Who.......Is Peter? Isn't Peter his Christian name?" Minho whispered gripping his mug tightly.

"Peter, the boy no one except has ever met before. Jisung is a split personality, he has two personalities within him. One is Jisung, the sweetheart with terrible anxiety disorders, who wants attention and loves being called Princess, who likes wearing pastel colours and short dresses. The other one lurking beneath the sweetness is Peter, the dark side of the boys very being. He is the one who pushed you down the cliff at the age of 8 because you said you were going to tell a girl in your class that you like her. And......And I assume he's the one who......you know." Momo ended up tearing up unable to control herself.

"W-Why is he w-with me?" Minho's voice cracked.

"I don't know but I can tell you that you were his first kill but you survived, I was adopted before the case and only knew of it after he was sent to juvenile. He didn't even know why he was thrown into a cell but he was. He doesn't remember anything Peter does, he killed a boy who came looking for him saying he was his brother. Later on I found out that his mother was an alcoholic and her series of lovers tried to use him for their nasty pleasure since she promised he'd pay them. His father only left him at the church to save him from his step brother and the woman who he married to take care of him. He later killed her aswell as far as I remember. Ever since he was out of juvenile I hadn't seen him, but for sure he must be really in love with you to leave you alive and breathing. A serial killer always comes back to kill an escaped victim. Just be careful. Also I really don't know why he uses 143. I assume it's I love you but I don't know." Momo had finished her part of the story and now Minho had to confront Jisung. Even if that meant loosing his own life but he loved him.