Chapter 2|Guitar classes

Me and Seb were nearly there to our classroom. We were just having a fun time chatting and we got to know each other more. And honestly, he wasn't that bad after all. We actually had alot in common, we both like music, arts, Philippine history and we both play the guitar.

Little did we know, our next class was actually about guitars and ukeleles "This will be an easy class dont you think?" Seb asked. "Im not worried about the class Seb. Im worried about our classmates, im a transferee here and i know how students act." I responded nervously.

We entered the room and everyone was giving me and Seb a dirty look. Believe it or not, even our music teacher gave us one aswell!

"Mr and miss Duterte, you are late to my class. Go find a seat and sit down quickly!" Mrs. Santos exclaimed.

I was shocked when she said that me and Sebastian had the same surname. But i didn't really overthink about it that much because these stuffs happen sometimes. I know alot of people who has the same surname but are not even related. Anyhows, i just continued listening to the teacher whilst she was showing us the basic chords for guitars and after that, the ukelele.

"What is this chord called?" The teacher said.
I raised my hand up and Seb did aswell. *in my mind* "oo nga pala guitarist din naman pala tong pogi nato"

"Ms Duterte you have your hand up." The teacher called out on me. "It is the chord of A minor maam." I responded. "Good,really good ms Duterte."

Gosh, that was easy mate. Who the hell couldn't get that right?

A few hours after class, me and Seb went to the canteen together since it was already lunch time. We bought a slice of pizza and sat down habang naguusap about musical topics since yun naman ang interest naming dalawa.

"So, Agatha what are your passions in music?" He asked. "Well, the most common thing a girl musician would say of course. Syempre i wanna be a singer and songwriter when i grow up. Ikaw ba?" I responded. "All i wanna do is continue my dad's passion. Di kasi ako lumaki kasama sya kasi iniwan nya kami ni mommy because of the woman he had an affair with. The only memory i have of him is his old guitar. Gusto nya kasing maging part ng isang band noon."

"Omg! Ang similar pala ng dad natin. My dad also wanted to be part of a band back then.  Yan yung reason bakit gusto ko maging singer." I said. After we had a long conversation, we started to pack up.

"Seb, san kaba nakatira?" I asked. "Oh, dun lang sa Griftol street. Di naman sya malayo dito, i just walk home usually kasi sometimes pupunta pa akong convenience store to buy some snacks." He responded.

Di naman masyadong malayo yung street na tinitirahan nya from where i live. Mga ilang minutes lang and Griftol street na.
I wanted to walk with him home kaso baka makita ako nina daddy and we just met today so it would be really awkward walking with a boy noh. Ayoko din maging "feeling close" i dont know him that well and mommy said to be careful with guys these days kaya syempre, di ko sasawayin mommy ko.

"Ohh okay i live near you naman pala." I said.
"Wanna walk home together? If okay sayo." He said. "Sorry Seb ah. I dont walk with boys kasi papuntang bahay. Strict masyado parents ko and if malalaman nila na im walking with a boy they dont know baka ill get shipped to boarding school pa." I said softly. "Ganon ka strict parents mo? Grabe, boarding school agad. Wait let me guess, unica hija noh?" He said.

"Yes, you guessed right. If alam mo lang ang feeling, nakakapagod sobra." I said.

"Anyways una na ako Seb ah baka mapagalitan pa ako im very sorry. See you tomorrow bye!"

"Sige okay lang, bye Agatha." He said.

___________________________________

I apologise for the wrong grammars and typos enjoy reading mga ferson!