Elena's Deal with Elijah

Lillie's POV

Lillie's POV

I'm in Elena's room with her and Bonnie. Who is showing us the moonstone. Honestly, I thought it'd look more magical. Like the Philosopher Stone from Harry Potter. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asks Bonnie.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless" Bonnie explains.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful" Elena states. Maybe not with me here.

"Maybe. If he finds out" Bonnie tells her. Which he will.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out" Elena tells her.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this" Bonnie tells her.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong" Elena tells her.

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual" Bonnie tells her.

"Agreed" I say as Jeremy arrives. Bonnie takes the stone from Elena's hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asks Bonnie and Elena.

"We're not arguing about anything" Bonnie tells him. She puts the stone in her bag and exchanges a glance with Jeremy. "I need a coffee, want a hot chocolate?" she asks me.

"Yes please" I say with a smile. We leave the room heading downstairs to the kitchen. "Do I get marshmallows?" I ask her.

"Of course" she says with a smile as she makes me a hot chocolate. Putting the kettle on for her coffee. Soon my hot chocolate is done and she looks at me. "Pink or white?" she asks me.

"Like you have to ask" I tell her. She smiles and puts one of each in the cup.

"Be right back" she tells me before leaving the room. I shrug and enjoy my hot chocolate. Elena soon appears looking annoyed.

"What's wrong?" I ask her confused.

"Bonnie has trapped us both inside the house" she states.

"Ok, I understand why she would you. But why me?" I ask her confused.

"It's Damon's idea" she states.

"Of course" I groan. "Princess marathon?" I ask her.

"Sure" she says. I finish my hot chocolate and we go to the living room. We put on the first movie and sit on the couch watching it. Elena pouting. I don't blame her, I'm a little annoyed also. But I didn't have anything planned today.

(Time skip)

"You should really lock your door" Damon states as he enters the living room. Elena gives him a look. "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity" Damon tells Elena. "Besides, Lillie isn't complaining" he states.