Day After

Lillie's POV

I was dreaming about my life as Nora. Playing with my twin, cheering Elijah and Niklaus on as they spared. Rebekah doing my hair. When I was shaken awake. "Time to wake up little sister" Elijah tell me.

"Five more minutes" I mumble hugging my pillow.

"Afraid not, you must have breakfast before I return you to your aunt" he states.

"But I thought I was staying with you until your blood is out of my system?" I ask him confused. As I sit up rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"You will be, your aunt will be showing me around today. You'll be with us. By the time we part you'll be safe at home having dinner" he states.

"Ok" I say and he hands me some clothes. Then left. I changed clothes and brushed my hair. I had breakfast and brushed my teeth. Before we left to meet aunt Jenna. "Auntie Jenna!" I cheer jumping into her arms.

"Lillie" she says happily. "I hope you were good for Elijah" she states.

"I was" I assure her.

"Thanks for taking care of her Elijah while Ric was busy" she says to him.

"It was a pleasure, I'm happy to baby sit her any time" he tells her.

"I'll remember that" she tells him with a smile. Letting me go. "Ready?" she asks us. We nod and I hold their hands as we set off.

(Time skip)

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence" Jenna says pointing.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families" Elijah says and I giggle.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asks him curious.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise" Elijah explains to her.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" she asks.

"Which means the ever-lauded founding families, didn't actually found anything" Elijah tells her.

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial" Jenna tells him. I hear a twig snap.

"Yes, they are" Elijah states as Ric joins us.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman. Who you would of meet last night" Aunt Jenna states.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" Ric asks them.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history" Elijah states.

"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec" Aunt Jenna states.

"I'll help" I state and follow her to the car. "So is Ric going to be my new uncle?" I ask her curious.

"What?!" she exclaims.

"I wouldn't be opposed to the idea" I tell her.

"We are not discussing this" she tells me. She grabs the surveys. "Lets get back to the guys" she states and we head back. I have Elijah give me a piggy back ride as my legs were getting tired.

(Time skip)

We've finished the tour and are heading to the grill for lunch. Alaric entered first. While I enter with Elijah and Aunt Jenna. We see Ric with Damon and aunt Jenna's friend Andie. "Hey, guys" sh says when we join them.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today" Damon states.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that" Aunt Jenna states.

"More like tour of bores-vile" I mutter and she tickles me. I squeal and giggle.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade" Ric states going to leave.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party" Andie suggests.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon asks.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie asks. Who looks conflicted.

"Jeremy could baby sit me" I tell her.

"He can" she says with a smile. "I'm free" she tells the others.

"It'd be a pleasure" Elijah states.

"Great" Damon says with a smile.

"Elijah, you promised!" I whine.

"What's she talking about?" Aunt Jenna asks him confused.

"A movie came out that she hasn't sen yet and wishes to see. I'd promised to take her if she behaved during the tour" he tells her.

"She did behave very well" Aunt Jenna states.

"See, please!" I plead.

"Ok, lets go" he tells me. "If that's ok with you Jenna?" he asks.

"Of course, see you tonight and just make sure she's home in time for dinner" she tells him. He nods and we left. He drove us to the cinema.

(Time skip)

The movie was great. Elijah dropped me off home afterwards. Jeremy got me pizza and sent me to my room. As he had a date planned with Bonnie. At least I had his laptop and charger. So I just watched Netflix. Until I fell asleep.

Elijah's POV

After their failed attempt to dagger me and I found out where Elena was. I checked on my sister's reincarnate. I was half tempted to take her. But I didn't want to disturb her sleep. I just put the laptop away, took off her shoes and tucked her into bed. I kissed her forehead promising to be back soon before heading to the Gilbert Lake House to get Elena.

A/N

Picture above of Elijah, Jenna and Alaric.