Crying Wolf

Lillie's POV

Elena's phone ringing woke us all up and she was pushed out of the bed. While I snuggled in between Care and Bonnie trying to go back to sleep. I mange to do so with the other two. We slept another hour before Bonnie took me home. Where I got ready for a tea party that Jenna and Alaric were taking me too.

When we arrived I saw Elijah with Damon and the mayor. "Elijah!" I shout happily and run over. I hug him.

"Hello little Lillie, how are you today?" he asks me with a smile.

"I'm good, I had a sleep over with Elena and her friends. It was fun" I tell him.

"You look lovely Lillie dear, is your aunt here?" Carol asks me.

"Yes, with Ric" I tell her.

"I'm gonna go greet them, enjoy yourselves" she tells us and left.

"Lillie, I wish to speak to Elijah. Go mingle" Damon tells me. I look up at Elijah.

"Run along" he tells me and I do so. Though I grew bored until I found Ric talking to uncle John. I join them.

"Hey Lillie, Jenna had to leave to run an errand for Carol. So you're stuck with me for the afternoon, that ok?" Ric asks me. I nod my head.

"I can take her home" Uncle John states.

"Aunt Jenna is my legal guardian and she appointed Ric my baby sitter" I tell him. I left with Ric. We meet up with Damon who was wiping blood from his neck. "What happened?" I ask him.

"Nothing you need worry about" he tells me. "Lets get out of here" he states and we go to his house. "So why do we have baby Gilbert?" he ask Ric.

"Jenna had an errand, I'll be dropping her off in a hour to pick Jenna up for dinner" he states.

"I'm going to the loo" I tell them and go upstairs. I went to Stefan's bathroom as it was nearest. I then decide to have a little nap as I was still tired from last night's sleepover.

I was rudely awaken by a crash downstairs. I frown and go up. I sneak towards the railing and see Alaric dead. I gasp and turn to run. But run into someone and scream. "What have we here?" a guy says and grabs me.

"No, let me go!" I scream scared. "Damon, help!" I shout as tears prick my eyes. The guy covers my mouth and takes me to the parlor.

"Look at what I found" he tells a group of three standing over Damon's unconscious body. Two men and one woman.

"Sam ease up, she's just a child" the woman snaps. He puts me down as I shake beyond scared. "What's your name sweetheart?" she asks me in a gentle tone.

"Li-lil-lillie" I stammer.

"I'm Jules" she tells me.

"You wolf who killed Rose and hurt Caroline" I state.

"You know?" she asks surprised.

"Please let me go" I plead.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, see Damon has something I want" she tells me. "Tie her up, we'll deal with her later" she tells Sam. He tied me up with rope and put me on the couch. While they chained Damon to a chair with a wooden spiked metal collar around his neck.

I cry silently as they waited for Damon to wake. He does so, but can barely move. They must of vervained him. I had learnt the name of the wolves while we waited. "Morning, sunshine" Stevie says. "I saw this movie once, some torture porn flick. Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool, so I just modified it some with some wooden nails, and when I pull..." he explains. He demonstrates pulling the ends of the chains forward. The wooden spikes insert themselves in Damon's neck and Damon groans in pain.

I whimper as more tears fall down my face. "Seriously man, you're going to torture me in front of a little girl?" Damon asks him. Suddenly, Jules speaks up from the corner.

"Not ideal, but it couldn't be helped" Jules states. "So I hear you have the moonstone" she adds. She is flanked by the other two wolves.

"Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy Mason" Damon tells them.

"This time, it'll be you" Jules tells him.

"At least I didn't do it in front of a defenseless child" Damon sneers. Jules looks at Stevie and nods. Stevie pulls on the chain again, impaling Damon's neck. Damon groans in pain. I sob through the gag, praying someone would save us. "Close your eyes Lillie, I promise you'll be ok" he tells me.

I nod my head and close my eyes. They continued to torture Damon asking where the moonstone is. I soon hear a gun being cocked and whimper. "You looking for this?" I hear Elijah. I scream his name and open my eyes looking for him. "Close your eyes Nora and cover your ears" he tells me. I do so.

Soon my bonds are removed and I smell Elijah's scent as he picked me up. I cling to him crying into his chest. "So you realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?" he asks Damon. Who says nothing. Elijah left with me in his arms. "Are you ok Lillie?" he asks me concerned.

"I hurt" I whimper showing the bruises from the manhandling and ropes. He bites wrist pours some blood into a cup. I realize we're in his apartment. He hands it to me.

"Drink, it'll heal you little sister" he tells me. I do so and hand him the glass.

"Can I stay with you?" I ask him.

"Of course, I'm sure you were scared by the night's events. I'll call Jenna and let her know you are here" he tells me "Try to sleep" he adds.

"Can I sleep with you, I'm scared I'll have nightmares otherwise" I tell him. He nods his head.

"There are some clothes for you in the draw. Get changed and wash up, I will just be in the other room" he tells me. I nod and he left. I did as he instructed and found a spare toothbrush in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Before crawling into bed. Elijah soon joins me and I sling to his side. "Shush, you're safe now" he assures me stroking my hair gently.

He hums the lullaby I love to hear and I soon fell asleep. Dreaming about my life as Nora. The fun times I had had with my siblings back then.

A/N

Picture above of Damon officially meeting Elijah and picture on the external link of Lillie.