INDvsPAK WIN!!!!! WC2022

OMGGGGG, WE WONNNNNNNN!!!!! What a game that was a absolute thriller and nail bitter. The last over had more drama than an episode of ITV serial. 

Ab jab itni acchi match hui ho to thoda celebration OS to banta hai na.

---

All of ICT seniors and members who were not on the ground is on a zoom call watching the match together. The last over is about to be bowled and every single member is on the edge of their seat.

India needs 16 from 6, and Hardik is on strike ready to hit it out of the park but unfortunately he doesn't time it well and gets out. 

Dada: arey yaar, last over me wicket

Sach Pa: Dadi ruk ab DK ayega aur Cheeku bhi to hai na 

VVS: Can you guys shut up and watch crucial moment hai

On the ground

Ro is standing on the side watching keenly. He is constantly hoping and praying that his bestie can take them through. 

The juniors are in no different shape everyone has their eyes glued on the field and every slight movement is being noticed.

Rahul Bhai wishes DK good luck and joins the team in watching the match.

DK takes the strike and they get a single. Vi is back on strike and the third delivery is bowled, he hits it and they take a double. The fourth delivery is directly hit out of the park for a 6 but Nawaz bowled delivery that was high which would make it a No ball. 

Vi hits the 6 and the Dugout visibly relaxes, they know that Vi will see them through but the adrenaline is pumping through everyone's veins. 

Rahul Bhai: Cheeku baacha try appealing for a no ball.

Vi appeals for a no ball and he gets it. 

on call

Everyone on the call: YESSSSS

Kapil Pa: Come on Cheeku hit it for another one finish it baacha

Mahi: Come one Cheeks you can do this!

Yuvi: Shhh match dekho

Nawaza again takes his run up but bowls a wide, another round of laughter goes around on the call. Nawaz again walks to his mark and bowls Virat but its a free hit, so Virat is safe.

on the ground

Rahul Bhai and Ro: Vi/ Cheeku BHAGGGGG

On call

Mahi: Bhag Cheeku Bhag

Vi and DK end up running three now there is only 2 runs in 2 balls, with DK on strike.  Nawaz adjusts his field, and goes to his run up.

Yuvi: Jitna bhi field adjust kar le jeete gi to INDIA hi aaj

Nawaz bowls and Rizwan stumps DK and INDIA loses another wicket. Now the atmosphere on the call and the ground is equally tense. 

on ground

The dug out gets very quiet but Rahul Bhai looks at Ash.

Rahul Bhai: Go well Ash, stay calm and you can do this. Finish it and bring it home.

Ash gives Rahul Bhai a smile and walks onto the field. He bumps his fist with Vi. Rahul Bhai knew his boys got this but his and the whole teams Heart Rate was through the roof.