The wall too needs his besties and kiddos

India has just lost the semi-finals, and Rahul Bhai was sad seeing his kiddos who worked so hard not being able to make it over the line. He went to Ro who was very down and had broken down, he consoled him and then decided he would go to the post-match conference and face the media since the team was affected and needed time to process. 

He went to the media interaction with a heavy heart and somehow managed to get through all the questions and rushed back to the dressing room to be with the boys. The team spent some time together, consoling each other and just encouraging each other. Finally, they called it a night and headed to their room.

Rahul Bhai sat on the bed leaned his head on the headboard and processed the happenings of the day. He knew his kids gave it their all throughout the tournament and this match but they didn't get the result they wanted. 

He picked up his phone and surfed some social media apps from his fake ID. He read through heaps and heaps of negative comments and posts, some blaming his kiddos, some blaming him, and some asking him to resign. 

Reading all that had put doubt in his mind, he had started questioning himself and started tracing where he went wrong, subconsciously tears had started flowing down his eyes. There were knocks on his door but they went unheard. 

The door slowly opened to reveal Ro and Vi. When they saw Rahul Bhai they went and hugged him.

Vi: Rahul Bhai kya hua aap Ro kyu rahe ho?

Rahul Bhai (wiping his tear and putting on a smile): Kuch nahi hua kiddos I'm okay, tum log batao tum log yaha I thought all of yall were going to have a sleepover?

Ro: We were bhai, par we wanted to check in on you.

Vi: Haan Bhai, aapne to make sure kar liya ki hum log theek hai par what about you

Rahul Bhai: Awww my baachas, I'm good sach me

Ro: Bhai aapse na jooth nahi bola jata, jab hum andar aye tab you had tears in your eyes.

Vi: Haan bhai and you were reading something on your phone.

Rahul Bhai: V...Vo..Vo mai...

At that very moment, Ro got a call from Sach Pa and he answered

Vi: Don't tell me Bhai you were reading trolls on social media

Rahul Bhai: I wa...was..wasn't

Sach Pa: RAHUL SHARAD DRAVID WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, RUK TU ABHI DADI KO ADD KARTA HU.

At that moment Rahul Bhai knew he was in for a lecture

Rahul Bhai: Ro tune isko kab call kiya?

Ro: Vo bhai sach pa was calling continuously so I picked up

Dada: Jam are you ok? 

Rahul Bhai: Yah dadi I'm ok but I've been better

Vi: Rahul Bhai jooth bol rahe hai he is not okay, when I and Ro came in he was crying.

Ro: Yeah and he also was reading trolls on social media

Sach Pa: Rahul why were you reading the trolls?

Rahul Bhai: I don't know yaar, I just opened it to watch some videos but then this came up on my feed and I started reading. 

Dada: And what about the crying?

Rahul Bhai: It was just that at some point I felt some of the things they said were true.