Chapter 5

(Ticci Toby POV)

I watched Y/n kill the girl, already they were falling into His manipulative trap. They stood up and looked anxiously at me, I half smiled at them. 

"We s-should probably get back to the mansion...  It's g-getting late" Even though it was only two, Y/n shrugged and waited for me to lead the way. I lead the way. We passed by some of Boss's Drawings, or whatever you would call them. Y/n stayed close beside me the whole journey back, she didn't go as far as 4 ft. When we arrived it was already three, I started remembering about the conversation Boss was having with someone but my head started hurting, Slendermans doing.

I had some other missions with Masky and Hoodie later on the day, this time more specific on who were killing. It was a man in his early 30's. He knew something up in the woods and We wouldn't let him get away with it.

(Y/N POV)

"Y/n Y/n Y/n!! Come play with me!!" The girl named Sally had said

"Sure!"

Then, she dragged me into her bedroom to play tea party and dress up time. Toby had told me he was going to be gone a few days when suddenly, I remembered my brother again. What happened to him? Is he still alive? Did he die? Slenderman hadn't told me anything about what might have happened to my brother, so I was very worried.

"Y/n?? Helooooooo? You've been scribbling with black all over your drawings," Sally frowned

"Charlie doesn't like it." She held up her Teddy bear, Charlie, and waved him around

I looked at my drawing and realized I Had been scribbling with black all over my drawings but then I found some sort of pattern in them. A circle with an X through it.

(Ticci Toby POV)

"Rogers what's wrong with you?" 

"Huh?" I glanced over at Masky and Hoodie

"You almost got us caught Idiot!"

I then realized he was holding firmly onto my hood. Hoodie looked angry.

"You almost pushed me out of our hiding spot!" Hoodie harshly whispered to me

"Sorry!"

"Concentrate!" Masky said to us

We then spotted the man we needed to kill, he was a rich person usually surrounded by body guards, but not this time.  Hoodie leaned forward and crouched further when the mans wife came in

"Baby..." The woman said

"Don't talk to me woman! why don't you cook some dinner, huh?" The man spat to her. he took a swig of alcohol from his bedside and swaggered near the balcony.

"I- ok I'm sorry, I just-" The woman was scared.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST SHSUT UP YOU DIRTY WHORE!" The man made to hit his wife with the bottle at her head, but I couldn't stand Shitty abusive alcoholics. I got out of our hiding spot and pushed him off the balcony. the woman stared.

"Your welcome!" I piped but Masky had took my arm and we ran. It was 15 minutes walking to the forest but when Masky and Hoodie are running its 5.

We got their at around the time for dinner.  

I saw Y/n at the couch watching BEN play some games, they were reading a book.

(A/n: sorry if you don't like reading books!)

They looked scared, they spotted me and suddenly grabbed my arm. they took me into my room and held up a sheet of scribbled on paper.

"Toby.. what does this mean?" 

It was the proxy sign. But then I spotted something else, it was easy to miss. It was Zalgos kingdom sign.