fifthteen.

AUTHORS NOTE
IN THE END!
please read, luv ya!!!

FIFTH TEEN !
YOU'RE ENOUGH.

FIFTH TEEN !YOU'RE ENOUGH

KLAUS POV.
I SAT ON the sofa with Serena asleep in my arms. She had her head resting on my chest and I comb my fingers through her hair. Her face was a bit puffy from all the crying and her face was still stained from her never ending tears.

It broke my heart to see her like this and there was nothing I could do to help her feel better.

Both of my parents are dead, but that never effected me. They were monsters. So I didn't understand Serena's grief.

I wiped her leftover tears and decided to lift her up in my arms. She groaned softly at the sudden movement but continue to sleep. I carried her all the way up to her room and gently placed her in her bed. I shut off all the lights and laid myself beside her. She turned over closer to me and continue to lay her head on my chest.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Her voice a bit raspy but soft as always. I didn't know she was awake. She must've woken when I lifted her up from the couch.

I placed my hand on the side of her face and stoked her soft cheeks with my thumb. "I am." I said.

She shakes her head, knowing I was lying. Serena lift herself up and raised her body to be the same height as me. She placed her head on the same pillow my head was laying on and put her on my cheek. The gorgeous girl stared into my eyes with her perfect ones and had a soft smile on her face.

"What's wrong?" She questions. Knowing that something was up with me. I didn't want to tell her but I also don't want to keep lying to her.

"I feel like I'm failing at being there for you at such a hard time like this. When I lost my parents I wasn't as devastated as you are. They were monsters, nothing compared to yours. So seeing you cry over them and how hurt you are from all the things that happened, I don't know how to help you feel better. I feel like I'm failing at being a good boyfriend for you." I admitted, not wanting to look into her eyes while I told her the truth of how I felt.

My whole life I never liked to admit me being or feeling weak/useless, but with Serena...she makes me feel like I could tell her anything. She never judge or turn her back on me. Even though I should be the one who makes her feel safe, I feel much safer when I'm with her. Like I could be myself without her hating who I was or am today.

"Klaus Mikaelson." Serena began and she pulled me closer to her, "don't you ever feel like that. You're the most amazing, caring, and loving boyfriend. You being here with me right now, as you always have been, is enough for me. I never feel alone anymore. You make me feel so unconditionally love and to know your past and how you are with me now, makes me feel like the luckiest girl alive. I love you and there is no one I would rather have by my side right now than you. You're perfect just the way you are to me. You're enough for me. Having you hold me, take care of me, and just being present by my side is more than enough. I love you, Klaus Mikaelson. Always and forever. Nothing would ever change that." She responds. Hearing those words come from her made my heart feel warm. The feelings I get when I'm with her, I never felt with anyone else.

She makes me feel like a new person. That for once in my life someone saw me more than the monster everyone sees me as. Serena was my safe place. My home.

I smiled at her, "I love you more, Serena." I say as I moved forward and placed a kiss on her soft lips. She had her hands on both sides of my face to pull me closer and deepen the kiss. I lifted myself up from the bed and hovered over her. Both of my hands planted on both sides of her head while she had her hands wrapped around my neck to keep me close.

I separated the kiss and began trailing soft kisses on her jawline, making my way down her exposed neck. Nibbling her soft spots and giving her some wet kisses. She let out a low moan and i smirked at the sound of it. I knew she always loved her neck kisses.

I pulled back and stared down at her. Serena gorgeous purples eyes, bright through the darkness of the room, filled with lust. She was panting softly and gripping onto my shirt, making sure to keep me close to her.

She then released the hold she had on my shirt and slid her hands up my chest, stopping on my cheeks. She held my face with her soft hands and pulled me down. Our lips grazing over one another and before she kissed me she spoke.

"How about you show me how much you love me." She says with a smile.

I smirked at her request, "say no more love."

A/N : AHHHHH i suck so much at writing smut so don't ever expect it!!! if i knew how to write it i swear i would 😭. listen if anyone wants to write some for me, feel more then welcome to personally DM me and i will of course give you credit for your hard work.

i really hope y'all enjoyed the short but new chapter. ive been held up by a lot of shitty things in my life but slowly by slowly things are getting better.

HAPPY NEW YEARS to you all.!!!!
so grateful for those who have been with me since the beginning and for all of y'all who enjoy all my stories. it means so much, y'all are truly my motivation and this year I defiantly want to start writing a lot more often and working on some new books!!! I hope the new year is treating y'all well so far and if not, listen it's only the beginning and things will get better. never give up on hope!!

you are all amazing and i love you all very very much!!!