thirteen.

THIRTEEN !
NEW BEGINNINGS.

 SERENA'S POV

SERENA'S POV.
A FEW DAYS have passed since Tyler has been killed by Klaus. It's been a quiet few days. No more attacks and no more pain. I worried that this wouldn't last for long. I feel as if something was always happening. I already lost so much and I can't bare to lose more.

Everything is so different now and everyone around me acts as if everything's normal. Behaving as if people weren't killed. As if this is an everyday casual thing. That it's normal that supernatural creators exist. I always believed that was only in movies, but I guess I was wrong.

Even I am a part of the supernatural being world and I still don't even know how. No one else in my family is like me. What makes me so special?

"Serena, love?" A voice calls gaining my attention. I turned to my right and saw Klaus standing by my bed room door entrance.

I smiled, "hey."

Klaus release a sigh and walks into my room. He takes a set on my bed and stares at me while resting his arms on his legs. "Is everything alright, love?" He questions.

Every time I look at Klaus, I could never imagine him being the monster everyone claimed for him to be. I see a man who wants to make a difference. Who wants to do right and help.

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking about a lot of things." I say. I stood up from my seat at my desk and joined Klaus on the bed.

He lays down and makes room for me to lay beside him. I laid in his arms as he held me close to him. My head resting on his chest and his chin resting on the top of my head.

His arms. No place I would rather be.

I feel safe and warm and loved.

"You've been through a lot. You don't deserve the lost you've gone through." He said as he tightens his grip around me, gently.

"What if my actual parents are still alive?" I suddenly asked, "I just feel like there's so much to myself that I don't know about and I want to learn more. Maybe it'll help keep my mind off of everything that's happened and it could be a new chapter unfolding in my life." I stated while lifting my head up so I can face Klaus.

Klaus smiles, "if you want to search more about this I would be more then happy to help you. Especially if it'll help make you happy." He agrees as he kissed the tip of my nose.

I chuckle as his cuteness and returned a beaming smile. He was so perfect.

"Maybe I could call the others to help and also Rebekah and Elijah could always join us on this adventure." I suggest, starting to become excited on this new journey.

I can find my real parents. Understand my purpose, my powers, and everything there is to recognize about myself.

"I'm sure they'll love the idea." Klaus comforts.