eleven.

ELEVEN !
NO TIME TO DIE.

      SERENA GRIPPED her steering wheel tightly as she drove through the streets of Mystic Falls crying

SERENA GRIPPED her steering wheel tightly as she drove through the streets of Mystic Falls crying. She couldn't believe this was happening again. Serena was about to lose her brother because of her choices. Her selfish choices that caused her parents deaths.

She didn't understand why all of this was happening to her, but she really couldn't bother thinking about much anymore. She needed to save her brother and end this.

Serena parked her car outside the woods where the Lockwood cellar was. She ran through the forest, quickly. She was losing breath and the cold wind dried her tears.

The young girl finally arrived to her destination. Afraid and suddenly feeling lonely because she didn't have any help from her friends, but she couldn't bring them. She couldn't put her brothers life in even more harm.

"Serena!" A voice called.

The girl turned her head and sees Tyler standing behind her. He was leaning against a tree. His arms crossed over his chest and a devilish smirk on his face.

"What do you want Tyler? And where the hell is my brother?" She questions, clearly sounding angry. Serena kept her fear against Tyler hidden. She knew he was stronger then her and she would not be able to protect herself against him, but she had to present herself well. That she wasn't afraid of him because after all, he is a coward. To call a young and human girl out her by herself because he's terrified of her friends and her boyfriend.

Tyler narrowed his eyebrows, "you're brother?" He questions as he put his finger to his lips. As if he was thinking. "I know nothing of what you're talking about?" He says with a smile.

Serena glared at him, "don't fucking play, Tyler. I know you have him. You threaten that you would kill him if I came with anyone else. Now tell me where he is and let him go. You have me. What more could you want from him?" She wondered with angry, but tearful eyes.

Tyler snickers and makes his way towards her.

Serena sensed that he was coming up from behind her. She was wondering if she should turn around, but before she could, she felt him grip the back of her neck and push her to the floor.

She let out a yelps and falls to her knees. Her hands keeping her from falling on her face.

Serena let out a long sigh and bit her bottom lip to keep her tears from falling.

"Tyler, I came like you asked! What do you want from me?!" She yells at him as she looks up at him. Completely failing from letting her tears fall.

"I want you to die. I want Klaus to suffer like I suffered after he killed everyone I care about!" He snaps back. He raised his hand and slapped Serena. Her face jerked to one side and she fell over, completely.

"Then kill me." She whispers, but loud enough for Tyler to hear. "You already killed my parents and threaten to kill my brother. You took everything from me when I have done absolutely nothing to you. When they've done nothing to you." Serena says as she tries to lift herself up from the floor, "let my brother go. He has nothing to do with this. Just take me. Kill me. You want to punish, Klaus? Take me. Just leave my brother out of it." She pleads. She raised her head up to face him, "just kill me. You'd be doing me a favor." She says.

Tyler smirks at her weak form. Entertained by her pleads. He felt accomplished that he got her to suffer like he did. He did warn her to stay away from Klaus and she disobeyed. She got what she deserve and now it's time for Klaus to receive his punishment.

Tyler searched for a sharp piece of thick wood on the floor. Once he found one, he picked it up and walked towards Serena. He grabbed her by her hair and yanked her up from the floor.

Serena groaned in pain as Tyler pulled her to her feet by her hair. Dirt was smudged on her face. Tears were falling from her eyes. Her body trembled not only from the cold but from fear. Serena didn't want to die, but she couldn't keep feeling this weight of guilt.  She wished she could get rid of her emotions.

Tyler leaned close to her ear, "as you wish, Princess." He whispers into it.

Tyler shoves the branch into the middle of Serena's stomach. The young girl yelled in pain as she fell to the floor. Blood coming up her throat and out of her mouth.

She looked at Tyler and saw amusement in his face. Accomplishment.

Serena started to cough and blood came flying out of her mouth. She laid on the ground looking up at the sky. Her vision slowly becoming blurry. She felt her breathing become uneasy. Serena began finding it hard to breath and she slowly gave up.

She did. Her vision went white and she closed her eyes.

"Serena!" She hears a voice yell.

Then everything went black.