six.

CHAPTER SIX !
WINTER DANCE

      THE next day, after school, Serena was at Caroline's house with the others getting ready for the winter dance

THE next day, after school, Serena was at Caroline's house with the others getting ready for the winter dance. She sat in front of a mirror curling her long white hair. Serena was excited for Klaus to be at the dance. She hasn't told the others about him yet; only Elena and she was sure she told Damon as well.

"Are you almost ready?" Caroline question as she knocked on the bathroom door. Serena was inside now changing into her dress. Rebekah had given it to her to wear and she was externally grateful and in love with it.

"Yes. I'm coming out right now." Serena calls. She quickly applied some lip gloss and stared at herself in the mirror.

[her outfit] ^

[her outfit] ^

Serena was in love with her appearance. She never felt this beautiful before. She nervous to see how Klaus would react and a bit excited.

"Any day now." Caroline sung behind the door.

"Oh, sorry." Serena opened the bathroom door and the blonde gasped at her beauty.

"You look amazing, Serena. Gorgeous. I love the dress." Caroline tells her. She pulled Serena in for a hug then dragged her out into the living room where the rest of them waited.

"Oh my gosh, Serena, you look beautiful! Klaus is going to love-" before Elena finished her sentence she quickly placed her hand over her mouth. Embarrassed that she just let out Serena's secret. "I'm so sorry." She quickly apologized. Serena stood there shocked and scared to look at the reaction of the others.

"Wait, Klaus?" Stefan brought up.

"Why would he-wait, what? Are you-are you dating him?" Bonnie puts together. Serena lowered her head and stared at her feet. "Yes. I am." She admits.

"And you knew, Elena?" Caroline asked the brunette, who nods. "And you didn't say anything?!" She exclaims.

Elena shrugged, "I promised her that I wouldn't tell you guys. It's her business, not mine. I didn't even tell Damon." She informs. Damon seemed a bit hurt that he didn't know this juicy secret his girlfriend was keeping from him.