toya/dabi,

isn't a good person. he's a serial murderer with a sad past, yes. but let's not forget that he's killed multiple people, and can't come back from where he is. at this point, hes evil. misunderstood, but evil. he doesn't care about the lives he takes, and just wants to cause destruction, similar to shigaraki.

He feels no remorse, and if you feel like this guy doesn't deserve the hate he gets, then you're the problem. Yes, he was driven to this point by his father, but it was HIS choice. Did his father force him to continue training after shorts birth? No. He still did so. Yes, you can argue that he wanted his dad's approval and that he did it because of his father. But it was still his choice, something that a lot of people sadly don't get .

I get it if you're physically attracted to him but repulsed because of his actions, since he's fictional. But if you Stan him, kin dabi (NOT Toya) then you're straight up just... weird. Can we all agree that supporting the actions of someone portrayed as a murderer, even if they're fictional, is creepy as all hell?

Edit: Now that I realize, this is similar to the stuff happening with Dahmer, but worse.

Edit 2: In light of recent developments, I've changed my mind. Dabi isn't a psycho, but a sociopath, which I've always known. However, I do agree with some of his worldviews and I know that he can experience grief and mourning. He was trying to cry, but couldn't because of his burns and stapled skin.

Also, justice for Twice.