23. Creepy || Marvin the Magnificent

The night was dark, wind brushed through the trees, dry branches knocking together, the last of the leaves either clinging desperately to the branches or fluttering to the ground, joining the hundreds of dead leaves that piled together.
Marvin crunched through the leaves, some swirling around his legs as the wind picked them up. He hugged his arms around him, half from the cold and half because he was afraid.
He didn't know why he was afraid, but something about this night made him feel uneasy. The way the moon shone, lighting the path, the wind that ruffled his hair, whooshing through the trees. Marvin's breath clouding up to the dark cloudless sky, sprinkled with stars. He had to get home quickly. Nothing was wrong, it was just that something about the night felt... off. Creepy, was the word that came to Marvin's mind.
A stick cracked behind him and Marvin jumped, hugging himself tighter, not daring to look behind him.
Something brushed the back of his ear, a slight tickle. A whisper.
Marvin winced and brought up his hand, lighting his fingers with blue, illuminating the night a bit more.
"So fuckin' stupid..." He muttered, his tone full of anger and annoyance, whereas he really just felt scared.
He quickened his pace, wishing he took the time to just memorize that teleportation spell.
Something touched his shoulder, cold. It sent shivers up his back and he sucked in a breath, his chest tightening with fear, his heart pounding in his chest.
"Just keep walking Marvin..." He muttered to himself.
The sensation came back, stronger this time. Like someone was gripping his shoulder tightly, their fingers chilled by the cold night. Tighter and tighter.