31. Happy Halloween || All Egos

"Happy birthday Jamie!" Marvin hugged the dapper boy, who had a massive grin on his face.
Once Marvin had let go, JJ quickly signed 'Thanks everyone, Happy Halloween, too!'
Chase came into the room, peeking around a massive cake, setting it on the table with a breath.
"Phew, that took forever to bake, sorry guys," He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.
"Don't worry about it, you idiot," Jackie said, coming up behind Chase and gently smacking him upside the head.
Chase laughed and readjusted his snapback.
Anti glitched into the room, happier than usual.
"Guys, it's Halloween!" He exclaimed, grinning.
He noticed the cake, "Oh, and happy birthday JJ!"
"Vow, you're sure happy," Henrik commented, standing next to JJ.
"Yeah, it's Halloween!" Anti reiterated.
Jackie shrugged, "Yeah, and Jamie's birthday, so get your ass over here and celebrate with us, you asshole."
"Jesus, ok-" Anti said, looking slightly taken aback.
JJ laughed silently, his eyes sparkling with joy.
"Happy birthday," Henrik said quietly, hugging JJ.
Jackie followed suit, wrapping his arms around JJ and Henrik, then Marvin. Chase grabbed Anti's arm and dragged him over, pulling him into the group hug.
Halloween had always been the day they could get along best, acting like the family they'd never admit that they were.