28. Purple || Chase Brody, Robbie, and Henrik Von Schneeplestein

(Part two to Zombie)

Chase opened the door to his house, light flooding out of the open door and spilling onto the doorstep.
"Come on," Chase prompted, stepping inside backwards, letting the warmth of the house surround him.
Robbie hesitantly looked inside, then stepped over the threshold. Chase reached out and took Robbie's hand gently, reassuring the nervous zombie. Robbie smiled up at him, his eyes giving away how hesitant he still was. Chase let his hand drop away from Robbie's and closed the front door.
"Wait here a moment, ok? I'll go get Hen," He said, turning back to the small zombie.
Robbie nodded, his purple hair covering his eyes.
"Ok, I'll be right back," Chase said.
He left quickly, heading to Henrik's office. He knocked on the door, waiting for Henrik to tell him he could come in.
"Come in," The verbal confirmation came.
Chase slowly opened the door, peeking his head inside.
"Uh- Hen, are you busy?"
"No, I just finished, vhat do you need, meine liebe?"
Chase opened the door the rest of the way, "So uh- we may have a bit of a situation."
Henrik sighed quietly, coming over to the door, "Vhat did you do?"
Chase put a hand against his own chest, appalled, "Me? I didn't do anything!"
"Oh," Henrik blinked, "Zhen vhat is it?"
"Oh right, I maaaaay... havebroughtazombiehome-" Chase said, his words coming quickly.
"You vhat?" Henrik had apparently understood Chase's waterfall of words.
"I... brought a zombie home?" Chase said, his voice growing higher, ending the sentence with a
question mark.
"Was zum teufel-"
Chase flinched as he felt someone grab his hand from behind him. He spun quickly, sighing in relief when he saw it was just Robbie.
"Scared..." Robbie muttered, clinging to Chase's arm.
"Hen, this- this is Robbie," Chase stepped aside so he wasn't blocking Robbie.
Henrik's eyes widened as he looked at the zombie.
"He's shy, so be nice..." Chase said quietly, begging Henrik with his eyes.
Henrik gave him a tiny nod in response, stepping up to Robbie.
"Wow, vhere did you find him...?" Henrik asked, curiosity filling his voice.
"Uh- The graveyard?" Chase said, his nervous tone making it end as a question again.
"Huh..."
"Do you know what we can do with him? I didn't want to just leave him there, but..." Chase muttered to Henrik, keeping his voice low so Robbie couldn't hear.
"I- I don't... But ve vill figure it out, I suppose..."