Chapter 13: Get away from my oppa!!!

Park Yera's POV
After a looong looong time, finally our school ended. I made new friends but it was mostly boys... since the girls glared at me for getting to sit beside Kai oppa the "kingka" of the school. The seat i was sitting at belongs to another girl actually. If im not wrong, her name was.. Soohyun? Im guessing that she is the "queenka" of the school since she gets to sit next to Kai oppa.

"I'll wait for you at the gate okay?" Kai oppa said while packing his things.

"Hm..arraseo." I replied. He then walked out of the class.

I packed my things and headed to the door but someone pulled my hair and pinned me to the wall, choking me.

"YAH! ITS JUST YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YOU ARE ACTING UP. DONT FLIRT WITH KAI OPPA. YOU THINK YOU ARE HIS STANDARD?! HUH IDIOT. HE WONT LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU. STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPA ARRASEO?" the girl and her "gang" said.

My face turned pale, my legs turned weak. I couldn't breathe. I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to fight back but i couldn't. I was too weak. My vision turned black and i fell to the floor of the classroom.

Kim Jongin's POV

I was walking towards my car when I remembered that i forgot my notebook under my desk! I called Yera to ask her to take it for me but to my surprise, she did not answer my calls. I decided to go back to the class room and take it myself. To my surprise, I saw Yera on the classroom floor, UNCONSIOUS! I quickly took my notebook and her school bag and carried her bridal style to my car, driving her to the hospital.

"Jagi, hang in there ok? I dont want to lose you..." i said to her.

AT THE HOSPITAL

I waited patiently for the doctor to come out. Ten minutes later, Chanyeol hyung came to the hospital Yera was at. I told him what happened just now. After awhile, the doctor finally came out.

"Doc, Is there anything wrong with her?" I asked worriedly.

"There isnt anything wrong but its just that she lacks sleep. She is now resting inside. You can go and see her." the doctor said.

"Kamsahamnida" i said.

I walked towards Yera's hospital room while Chanyeol hyung went to sign some papers. I went inside and saw Yera lying on the hospital bed.

Park Yera's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Kai oppa walking towards me.

"Oppa........." i said with my weak voice.

"Shh...mianhae Jagiya..oppa couldnt protect you just now.." he said and brought me into a hug.

"Gwenchanyeo oppa....dont worry okay? :-)" i said while making eye contact with him.

Suddenly, his eyes shifted to my neck area. He examined it with full of worried looks.

"Nugu...who did this to you?!" He asked, feeling worried.

[Oh no...he saw the choke mark from earlier...] i said to myself.

"Aniya...no one did this..." i lied.

All of a sudden, a girly figure opened my ward's door. She didnt look familiar to me. I didnt know her. She came running into my ward and......and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HUGGED KAI OPPA?! MY OPPA?!
------------------
Hello again readers!!! Just a short update :-) who was the one hugging kai? Find out in the next chapt ;-) saranghaeyeo <3 -authornim.

Read // Vote // Follow ‼️