Chapter 15: dont forget me oppa....

Go and answer my QOTD please :-)

------------

Park Yera's POV

Today is the day that I will be discharge from the hospital. It has also been a few days since that incident happened in my hospital room. Kai oppa didnt text me or visit me...I felt somehow...worried...? Aish i shouldnt feel this way..he's the one at wrong!

"Omma, i packed all my stuffs already..kaja!!!" I said excitedly and hooked my arms with my omma's.

"eoh keurae kaja, Yera!!" she replied and ruffled my hair.

We walked out of the hospital room and walked towards the carpark of the hospital. We reached the carpark and saw a familiar couple coming out of their car.

"eoh? isnt that Mr and Mrs Kim?" My mum asked me while looking in their direction.

"Mr and Mrs Kim? Kai oppa's omma and appa?" I questioned and looked towards their direction too.

"oh! it is! lets go and greet them!" My mum said.

We walked towards them and greeted them. They seem like they were in a hurry. Is there someone important that was hospitalised?

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr and Mrs Kim!" My mum and i greeted them.

"Eoh? Hello Mrs Park and Yera! What are you guys doing here? Did you visit Jongin?" Mrs Kim asked.

[Jongin? Kai oppa? He is hospitalised?] I thought to myself.

"Did something happen to him?" Omma asked.

"I got a call from Soohyun, Jongin's childhood friend, saying that he was involved in a car accident! Thats why we hurried back from our business trip." Mrs Kim explained.

"Omo..really? Yera you didnt know about this?" Omma asked me.

"Ne...mollasoyeo..mianhamnida" I apologised, feeling worried about Kai oppa.

"Kaja. Lets go and see Jongin." Mr Kim finally said something.

Choo Soohyun's POV [a/n: WOO ITS HER FIRST POV IN THIS STORY!!]

Aish..why did he drive so carelessly? See, now he is in this state. I sat on a sit beside Jongin's hospital bed, staring at him, while slowly caressing his hand. Looking at him this way, makes me fall for him. I want him to be my boyfriend...again. I was about to lean in for a kiss when Mr and Mrs Kim opened Jongin's hospital door and entered with an unknown lady.

Park Yera's POV

We went ahead to the registeration counter to register our names.

"Im sorry sir but only four people can go up at a time. Now, there is Miss Choo Soohyun. So, only three people can go up first." the informant said to Mr Kim.

"I'll go up later. You can all go up first :-)" i said, displaying a wide smile.

"jinjja? keurae.." Mrs Kim replied.

Choo Soohyun's POV

I greeted Mr & Mrs Kim who walked in Jongin's hospital room.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr & Mrs Kim" I said and smile at them widely.

Since i am Jongin's childhood friend, they already knew me. When we were little, we use to often go to each other's houses to play. We often go to a nearby playground with our parents supervising us. When a boy bullies or takes my things in school, Jongin was always there to help me. Thats why he is my first ....... love but during our childhood days, something bad happened and it ruined our close relationship. Now, Jongin finds me as his enemy and never his friend.

"So what happened to Jongin?" Mrs Kim asked.

"The doctor said that he has amnesia. He lost some of his memories after the car accident. The doctor also reminded me not to stress Jongin about his past memories that he cant remember. That way, he might faint from having too much stress." I explained to them.

"Ahh..i see. I was so worried for him when i was on my way here." Mrs Kim replied.

Kim Jongin's POV

I opened my eyes and realise that i was lying down on a hospital bed. I saw my childhood friend, Soohyun, talking to omma and appa.

"Omo Jongin are you awake now?" Omma came running to my bedside and asked.

"Eoh omma..nan ije gwenchanayeo." I replied her, while holding her hand.

"Omo. Jongin ah mianhae. omma have to go. I just remembered about the meeting. Saranghae!" Omma said while rushing out with appa and that ahjumma.

Park Yera's POV

I sat down on a bench at the hospital lobby. I felt worried for Kai oppa. Then, i remembered the incident that happened in my hospital room.

[FLASHBACK]
"Oppa....go away.....I.....I....dont need you....anymore..." I said with tears in my eyes.

I was at the verge of crying but I kept it in. Soon enough, tears rolled down my cheeks. I wasnt this weak. I was always strong but something about Kai oppa leaving me just makes me go insane. I feel like I lost a part of me.

"Yera yah..its a misunderstanding....I.....I....I can explain.." Kai oppa told me.

I told him enough was enough and asked him to get the fck out of my hospital room.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I was staring blankly at the wall on the opposite side of me when omma came and snapped me out of my thoughts and brought me back to reality.

"Eoh omma wasseo?" I asked.

"Eoh..You can go see Jongin now." Omma replied.

"But...Is there something wrong with him?" I asked omma, worriedly.

"Go and find out by yourself okay?" She said while cupping my cheeks.

"Arraseo. Omma, you can go first. I will go home by myself later okay?" I said and grinned, reassuring her that everything is going to be alright.

"Are you sure? Hm okay then." Omma got up from her seat and waved goodbye to me.

I walked towards Kai oppa's hospital room with full of worriedness. I slide open the hospital door and found him lying down on the hospital bed talking and smiling to........a girl. The girl looks familiar. I remembered. She is the girl that hugged Kai oppa in my hospital room. So, he is really cheating on me? Aish! That stupid jerk!

"Oppa........gwenchanayeo....?" I said while walking towards him and stopping right beside his bed.

I hugged him but he pulled away. Whats wrong with him? I watched his sweet angelic smile change into a furious frown in just seconds.

"Who are you? And why are you calling me oppa? I dont know you! Get away from me!" He shouted and threw his pillow at me.

"Oppa...." i said.

"I said, stop calling me oppa!!" He shouted, looking rather furious.

"Oppa....waegurae? Dont you remember me? Im your girlfriend Yera, Park Yera!" I replied, tears stinging my eyes.

"I said i dont know you! Get out you bitch!!" He said and pushed me out of his hospital room.

I leaned on his hospital room's door and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oppa for this once, forgive me....and dont forget me..." I said to myself.

-----------
Omo annyeong readers!! Its quite a long update right? Hehe. Its my first time writing 11..00+ words in a chapter. Oh and thanks for 13k reads!! Saranghaeyo~

QOTD: Introduce yourself and tell me which country you are from! I want to get closer to my readers ^^ Write it down in the comments section :-)