Chapter 16: Oh Sehun?

Answer my QOTD readers~~ I really need your opinion on it :-))
Kamsahamnida~ 💓
-----------------------------
Park Yera's POV

With tears running down my cheeks, i ran out of the hospital. I dont want omma to see me crying like this so i decided to not go home. I took a taxi and went to Han River for some healing time. When i arrived, i walked around near the river and felt so free. I didnt feel this way before. Its a first. I should come here more often to "heal" myself. While walking, I found a bench so I went ahead and sat on it since i have been walking for awhile and my legs are beginning to ache. All the past memories started to hit me like a tsunami. I got back to reality when a tall stranger with pale skin and deep, husky voice asked.

"Gwenchanayeo?" He asked.

I looked up and to my surprise, it was someone i knew.

"Oh Sehun?" I said while wiping my tears.

We were both childhood bestfriend but we got separated as he moved somewhere far away. Coincidentally, we met as he became a member of a group called "EXO" which is the same group Chanyeol oppa is in.

[FLASHBACK]

Third person's POV

Yera woke up to the sound of her phone ringing.

"Aish nuguya?" she said while looking for her phone.

She found her phone and she saw "CHANYEOL OPPA~" calling.

[PHONE CALL]

"Oppa dont disturb my slee-" Yera was cut off by chanyeol.

"Yera!! Can you make some food for oppa and send it to the dance room at SM?" -Chanyeol

"Huh? Now? At this time?" -Yera

"Yah! its 9am now! Time to wake up you sleepyhead!" -Chanyeol

"Aish arraseo, arraseo" -Yera

[END OF PHONE CALL]

During that time, EXO was still a trainee and is debuting soon. Yera knew that Chanyeol has to practice everyday to perfect his dance moves and rapping so he doesn't have time to buy his own food. Being the kind sister she is, she always listens to her oppa because she knows that is tiring for him during this period of time before their debut.

Yera got out of bed and went down into the kitchen to cook. She cooked tuna kimbap, rice balls and egg rolls enough for every EXO member. After cooking, she packed it nicely into a container. She then went back to her room and took a shower. She got ready and put on some light makeup.

"SM DanceRoom, GO! GO! GO!" Yera said to herself.

[AT SM's DANCE ROOM]

Park Yera's POV

Before going in the dance room, i knocked the door.

"Oppa..im here.." I said while opening the door.

"Eoh? Come here!!" Oppa said while gesturing me to sit beside him.

"Oppa, this is the food you ask me to bring.." I said while showing him the container i brought.

"Gomabta nae dongsaeng~" He said while patting my head.

"Yera yah..actually i have a surprise for you." Chanyeol oppa said.

"Hmm..what is it?" I asked, curious.

"Do you remember your super close childhood bestfriend?" He asked me.

"Hmm..Oh Sehun??" I replied.

"Eoh!!" he said.

Just then, the dance room's door opened. I turned to see who it was and to my surprise, it was..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OH SEHUN? MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND?

"YAH! OH SEHUN!!!" I shouted while running up to him and hugged his waist.

"Eoh? Yera? Yah!! I missed you!" He said while hugging me back.

"But..why are you here?" I asked while breaking the hug.

"Neo molla? Im one of EXO's member!!" He replied, looking shocked.

"JINJJA? OMO" I said.

"Yah~Its good to see you guys reunited" Chanyeol oppa said while looking at us, showing us his pearly white smile.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"I've been watching you from afar and you seem to be in a bad condition...If there anything wrong?" He asked, feeling worried.

"Ahni...I just felt tired.." I lied.

He pulled me into a heartwarming hug.

"I know you are lying..Its okay..Just tell me everything" He said while still hugging me.

He paused for a few seconds and added

"Its about Kai right?" He asked.

I just nodded. He knew about my arranged marriage with Kai oppa. Well basically, the whole EXO knows about it. I never knew someone's hug could be this warm and comforting. He stroked my hair, telling me its okay to cry. After awhile, I felt better.

"Yera..do you want to get some bubble tea?" He asked.

"Yea sure!" I giggled.

Oh Sehun's POV

We went to my all time favourite bubble tea store. I got a chocolate bubble tea and Yera got a normal milk tea. We found some empty seats so we sat down for awhile. We were catching up with each other's life.

"Sehun..dont you have any girlfriend?" She asked while slurpping her milk tea.

"Obsoyeo~" i replied, while focusing only on his bubble tea.

"Isnt it the time to have one?" Yera asked me.

I just giggled.

All of a sudden, I looked up and made eye contact with her.

"But..I do have someone i like" I said.

"Oooo...Jinjja? that girl must be really lucky!~ Who is she?" She asked teasingly.

I paused for awhile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jowahae, Yera" I said while looking into her eyes.

-----------------------
Wah!~ OMO Sehun likes his childhood bestfriend, Yera? What will happen to them? Find out in the next chapter!~ So, as you guys know, Kai is my ultimate bias in EXO but recently, Sehun has been wrecking my bias list. That evil maknae :(

QOTD: After I am finished writing this fanfic, should i write a new fanfic?

Read // Vote // Follow ‼️