Chapter 18: Why oppa...

Park Yera's POV

I opened the door and to my shock, I saw the person whom I didnt want to see...I saw Kai oppa on the opposite side of the door standing hand-in-hand with Soohyun. I admit, i was quite angry but i kept cool about it as it was my fault that he got into that accident and became like this..

"Eoh? Aren't you the girl at the hospital that day?" Kai oppa asked, feeling rather stalked.

Before I could even reply, Chanyeol oppa interupted me.

"Yera? Who is it?" Chanyeol oppa asked while walking towards me.

I stayed silent. I didnt know what to do. Chanyeol oppa then came and saw Kai oppa standing at the door. Chanyeol oppa rushed forward and punched Kai oppa's face.

"Oppa....hajima.."I said while stopping him and was at the verge of tearing up.

"Yera, Kaja" Chanyeol oppa said, pulling me along with him.

"Oppa. Nan jinjja gwenchana. Jinjja. Gyeokjeongma." I lied while he wanted to pull me.

"Come in.." I said to Kai oppa and Soohyun.

While they were walking in, Soohyun purposely bumped her shoulder to mine, glaring at me.

"You wont get Kai oppa back" she whispered while walking past me.

Sehun then came to me and asked, "Are you sure you're okay Yera?"

"Ne~ Gwenchanayeo Sehun-ah. Geokjeongma." I replied.

They were all sitting at the living room talking while having some drinks and Soohyun is forever stucked beside Kai oppa. How can he not be annoyed by her? Im annoyed just by looking at her being such a slut. I stepped out into the balcony for some alone time and fresh air. I felt suffocated being in the same space with them.

"The stars are really pretty tonight" I heard a deep, familiar voice.

"Kai oppa?" I turned and saw him standing behind me.

"Do you know me? Why are you always with EXO? Are you a sasaeng?" He asked.

"Yes i know you. Im Chanyeol oppa's sister thats why im always seen with EXO and no, im not a sasaeng." I replied while turning my back to him.

"I thought you hated me? Why are you talking to me? You even have a girlfriend." I said coldly.

"Actually, she isn't my girlfriend" He said while sitting on the bench beside me.

"Then? You're just using her? Bad jerk" I replied.

"Yera actually I-" He was cut off by me

"You know my nam-" I was cut off by his sudden actions.

"Lets stay like this for awhile, Yera" he said while, hugging me.

---------------------
Hi readers! just a short chapt! Huhu its been so long :( Mianhaeyo!! 💓 I had exams and school life was just tough. I actually lost the inspiration to write fanfics now. So i might update later or worse, not update at all. Ttyl readers 😿😿😽
Read // Vote // Comment ‼️