Chapter 3

'How do I start..'

This was Cale's current thinking, how to begin explaining the truth to Ron.

'Shall I just tell him the deal and the exchange ...?'

'Or.... tell him that the White Star had taken my body so I moved to another world and then came back because of the deal?'

'No, that's too long, and I don't think it's important.'

'So… i just tell him about the exchange but at least tell him that his former Young Master lives happily in my world…?'

'I don't even know if he'll let me explain... he might kill me before I finish...!'

Cale was currently feeling very nervous no matter how scared he was of this servant, Cale felt that telling Ron was even more difficult than telling the Henituse family!!

Of course because Ron was almost the one who took care of Cale the most and saw him the most, maybe even more than Deruth, so how would he react if he knew that the young master he was serving had swapped with someone else he didn't know him..., and about 4 years ago!!.

While Cale was in deep thought, Ron placed lemon tea on the small table beside Cale who had moved to the chair by the balcony.

"..... Ron"

“Yes, young master, do you want something?”

'I want you not to kill me after I tell you the truth..!!'

Of course he didn't say that out loud

"Yes... I want to tell you something..."

"hm?"

Ron was curious about what this young pup master would say, until Cale looked into his eyes with a serious face.

Ron felt that what Cale was going to say was something serious and shocking.

And because he also noticed the tension and fear that cale was trying to hide, what would make such a person feel nervous, and fearful as well?!

“Hm… this may sound strange but I hope you will listen to my words… until the end.”

Cale was afraid that Ron would interrupt his words if he got angry at this fact, not knowing what might happen to him next.... so he asked Ron to listen to him completely.

“...of course..young master.”

Ron was starting to feel a little nervous

Yes, Servant Killer Ron, is starting to get a little nervous!!

This was because he could see Cale's hands trembling a little, Cale might not seem to realize it but Ron noticed that he was starting to sweat, and his hands were trembling a little..

'I hope everything is fine'

That was Ron's thinking before Cale started to speak

"amm... well... Ron about 4 years ago... I woke up suddenly--"

Cale paused before he could finish his sentence

This is because he realized that he was trembling

'What's going on.. why am I shivering?'

'Am I afraid?'

'scared of what?!'

Ron was noticing every little movement his young master was making, so he knew that Cale had stopped speaking because he saw that he was trembling…