Chapter 15

The worried Alberu is cute and this confuses cale (ಡωಡ).

Deruth is an idiot...
________
Notes:
Hi
I don't want to write long notes, but I think I had an excuse for being late in updating...
But I want to say that the biggest reason that motivates me to write faster is your comments (◍•ᴗ•◍)
It makes me really happy, so thank you..
And for everyone who asks if I'm okay, sometimes I'm okay and sometimes I'm not, but I still keep writing (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I want to tell you the things that make me late, but I think I will keep it short.

“I am a university student in the College of Designs and arts .”
I think people like me will understand that?
They order about forty A3 drawings in a week..!
I'm sorry, I almost lost control, thanks to those who took the time to read until here..

Anyway, enjoy (つ≧▽≦)つ

__________________

"Ugh!! "

Someone fell to the ground, stood up and groaned slightly before looking at his surroundings

“Oh, that idiot, I asked him to take me somewhere nearby, why am I in a forest?”

......

Maybe... he should try looking around.

---------------------

"....Father.."

Beacrox tensed

This morning Hans came and wanted to deliver a message to the young master

This letter was from the Duke himself, and Hans insisted that the Duke wanted him to deliver it directly to the young master.

Suspicious, of course Beacrox wouldn't allow this, his young master had enough problems.

Of course, he has an ominous feeling that comes from this circumstance.

The two continued to insist until Beacrox won. Of course, he had raised his knife by accident because he was neural , and Hans was forced to surrender.

After Hans was gone, Beacrox secretly told his father.

The two went into an empty room and Beacrox handed the envelope to his father.

And so... Beacrox began to sweat as he watched his father's expression turn cold and severe.

He winced when he heard a muffled laugh

“Haha..this duke does nonsense.”

".... What's written in the letter?"

Ron didn't answer and handed the message directly to his son. They should laugh together at this nonsense.

Beacrox took the letter

______________