chapter 14

Notes:
This chapter is mostly filler.. the next chapter will be more exciting (。ò ∀ ó。)..

_________________

'Oh my ...'

The black-haired person was having a very bad nightmare in his sleep.

but..

'This....certainly isn't a silly nightmare!'

He stands like a ghost watching this incident in front of him, he cannot speak or control anything, and no one pays attention to him..

Kim Rok Soo was seeing himself when cale Henituse was-

or not...

Apparently this is the current cale Henituse.

He apologizes...and tells the truth about everything, the deal and the exchange...

Kim Rok Soo wants to hit this dongsaeng because he feels guilty for hiding something that might have killed him..

And... Deruth Henituse, his father was there...

In response to cale's confession, he yells at the person who saved his family, his former world.

'but..'

Although Kim Rok Soo might feel a bit relieved seeing his father get so angry for him.. that he would shout such expressions..

'but why?!'

Why is his father angry with cale?!

Why his father gets angry at the person involved in this deal!.

Why he gets angry at the person who was the reason for their survival!

He saved you! Save your family and your kingdom!

Save a scientist who does not know why he went to him!

No warning was given..

Just suddenly wake up in this ridiculous place to start saving the whole world!

Why is his father yelling at cale?!!

Not only that, please Deruth, give this person a chance to talk!

You're getting it all wrong, why are you so naive, at least don't attack him?!

Kim Rok Soo continued to observe the situation with chaotic emotions

He wants to intervene and defend the red head! He didn't understand why he raised his hands in a defensive stance, and he didn't really think it was a good thing, but...

This yelling went beyond ridiculous!

This discussion—attacking from one stupid side—ended with a sentence that made Kim Rok Soo wonder how cale still accepted to talk to the idiot he had kicked out.

He told him that his son was fine, and asked him to at least believe this.

Then he quietly walked out.. with a look so dark and deep that even Kim Rok Soo, a person who had faced many situations like cale.. felt that he did not realize how deep and dark his eyes were..