10/POV

I only put a pov for Ron, On and Eruhaben, the rest I did not know what to write to them so I settled with these three (T_T)

________________

POV.. Ron

The murderous servant Ron saw how his young master, broken, emerged from his father's room.
Or who was his father before?
Ron stared with an unintelligible look on the young man's face
'....'
He couldn't think of anything after seeing the blank and deep look in his master's reddish-brown eyes....
Even he, the murderer, does not think that he can bear the heavy and suffocating feelings that this young man feels in front of him.
His young master began to walk quietly towards his daughter, patted her and said something to her before dropping down and wiping her tears, he stood up again weakly, telling the rest of his children not to follow him.
Then he finally looked at him

"you are also ron ....be sure to watch the kids really this time..they don't have to see me like that..."

The last sentence was like a whisper, and Ron almost didn't hear it because of his shock.

After his young master said that sentence, he slowly started to give them his back and walked heavy..
He was turning away from them.. with such a painful look and a small back that carried the world's concern above him..

The murderous servant, Ron, remained silent, not knowing how to act...
Suddenly, Little Girl On started walking into the duke's room, muttering in a low voice..
Ron knows something isn't right
Most things weren't right, but he had to take care of what was in front of him

".... I will kill him.."

Ron flinched when he heard the sound and quickly approached On, who was opening the door

Suddenly, On quickly shot out to attack the duke inside the room
She was about to pounce on the duke before Ron caught her at the last moment

She started screaming and trying to attack the terrified duke.
'My God! You will kill him at this rate!!'

On was violently trying to get out of Ron's hands, Ron doubted he could hold her tight without hurting her.
"Raon-nim!"
So use the little dragon
Raon used his mana to help Ron catch his angry sister

'Tsk!, this is a mess..'
As much as Ron was trying to control the situation, he was seriously worried about Cale who had gone it alone earlier..

Until help came .
Golden mana..

Or not...

'This is bad...'

The owner of this golden mana was no better off than the on in his arms
He was very angry...
--------------------------------------

POV.. on

'Why?'
On was thinking
'Just why?!'

On's tears flow again

'Why would such a thing happen to someone like him?!'
'A person this nice doesn't deserve this'

'Someone like Cale doesn't deserve to be yelled at and kicked out!'

'.........'

On, the little girl who knows her father better than most.
She's really not that quiet except from the outside.
This was because she was born with more responsibilities than her
Since her little brother was born, she has been forced to hide her negative feelings so that he does not worry about her.
She is forced to protect her brother during the period of their escape from their tribe, she must look for a place to hide, she must find food for herself or her little brother at least.
They must remain alert for any small movement, lest it be a member of their tribe.
She can't sleep comfortably even if she's tired.
Throughout that period, she hides her feelings because she is the older sister
At least until cale saves them.
Cale made her live the childhood she thought she would never have.