Chapter 1: The Incident at the Base

It was a "normal" day for the rangers, they were all working their shifts at Dinobite with no interruptions from any monsters.

"Does anyone else find it weird how snide hasn't attacked yet?" asks Shelby. The rangers all said yes.

"It's strange but we should be cautious; we don't know when he will attack" says Riley. The rangers all agree.

"Hey has anyone seen Kendall?" asks Chase.

"She stayed at the base doing some paperwork. She said she will be here soon." says Tyler.

"I'll go check to see if she is finished" says Ivan.

"I'll come with you" says Shelby.

"Alright M'lady off we go"

The other rangers stay and continue to work and serve customers.

*At the base*

"Kendall! Are you.." says Shelby but before she could finish speaking she sees Kendall laying on the floor. Shelby and Ivan stay still with a face of horror. The base was a whole mess, there were papers scattered everywhere and the walls had holes in them. Ivan rushes over to Kendall picking her up from the floor.

"GET THE OTHERS IN HERE NOW!" yells Ivan.
Shelby nods and then rushes back to Dinobite to get the others.

"M'lady wake up.. wake up please" says Ivan rocking her back and forth trying to wake her up
"Come on wake up... WAKE UP KENDALL" he says with a worried tone in his voice.

Kendall slowly starts to open her eyes and Ivan sighs with relief.

"Ivan what.. what happened?" asks Kendall.

"I'm not sure M'lady, I just found you unconscious here lying on the ground but thank goodness you're okay"

"Yea but my hip hurts"

"Let me take a look"

Ivan carry's Kendall and places her on the table
Ivan then lifts up Kendall's shirt and sees that she's bleeding.

"You're bleeding, I'll go get some bandages don't move"

"Alright I won't"

Ivan goes to go look for some bandages for Kendall's wounds.

*At Dinobite*

"GUYS COME DOWN TO THE BASE SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED WITH KENDALL!" yells Shelby.

The guys all stop what they're doing and rush to Shelby who is panicking.

"Shelby what happened?" asks Tyler.

"Kendall she was l-lying ..on the g-ground and Ivan told me to come get you guys and now I just don't know what to do"

"Shelby calm down, let's go check on Kendall to see if she's ok" says Tyler trying to calm her down.

"Right" the rangers say in unison.

They all rush out of Dinobite and go to the base

*Back at the base*