Chapter 1

Kaci's POV

I've been having nightmares about killing Ezra. Every night. At first I woke up before I killed him, then I started watching him suffer. I have compelled a list of all the ways I have killed him in my head:
-Lightsaber through the chest
-Holding him under water (even though I'm pretty sure he's stronger than me)
-Then in one dream I set him on fire
Then many more.

Hera's POV

We were all sitting in the common room. I was waiting for Ezra to come back inside. Zeb suddenly perked up, "Hey Sabine, wanna make a bet?"

"Sure."

I stood up, "No, no, no. There will be no gambling on my ship."

"Awww, come on Hera. It's all for fun. What is it, Zeb?"

"I bet you can't cheer Ezra up."

"You're on." Sabine slapped ten credits on the table.

I had a bad feeling about this. "I don't like this guys."

Zeb looked at me, "It's all fun and games until somebody dies."

"I don't think that's how it goes." We all looked at the door and saw Ezra.

Zeb set ten more credits on the table. "Winner take all." They shook hands and Sabine left.

Ezra's POV

Sabine walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Come on Ezzy. I'm going to cheer you up."

I shook her hand off my shoulder. "Please don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"Just don't, okay?"

"Alright. So what do you want to do?"

"Don't know, don't care."

"We could race speeder bikes."

She waited for me to respond. I just turned and walked away to my cabin. I picked up Ephraim on the way. I set him down on the bed and knelt down in front of him. He almost looked sad, too. I stood and pulled my lightsaber off of my belt and threw it at the wall. As soon as I did that the door opened,and Hera was standing there. She walked in and picked it up, "We wouldn't want that to get broken, now would we?"

"No one cares anymore."

"You do Ezra, you know you do. I know you care."

She grabbed my shoulders, so that I was forced to look at her. "You need hope."

"Why have hope when what you're hoping for is hopeless?"

She let go of my shoulders and backed away. She looked scolded. She walked out of the room. I felt bad for saying what I said.

Kaci's POV

I haven't slept in twenty-four hours. I've been sitting on my bed with the collar of my sweat-shirt pulled up over my nose, breathing the smell of Ezra in and out. Suddenly a droid came in and took my blaster and slingshot. When I reached for them, that little rust bucket sent electricity through my leg. After he left an intarigation droid came in, followed by The Inquisitor. He looked at me, and grinned. "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing. But I do want to tell you your two options."

"What are they?"

"You will come to the dark side the hard way or the easy way."

I slightly raised my hand like I was in a school or something. "I have a question."

He snapped at me, "What?!"

"Is there a third option that doesn't lead to the dark side?"

"Yes."

"Really? What is it?"

"Death."

I don't know what to do.

"I will never join you."

"Hard way it is."

The droid came towards me and started shocking me. After many of times of Chopper shocking me I could resist the erge to scream. But I won't be able to for long.

Kanan's POV

I was in my cell thinking about Kaci, and the torture she might be going through, Ezra, and how he was taking the fact that I was captured, and the crew. Suddenly I heard a feminine scream come from down the hall. It sounded young. Kaci! I quickly used ths force to open the door. I took out the two gaurds in front of my cell and ran down the corridor to her cell.

I made it to the cell door and opened it. The Inquisitor turned to me and ignited his lightsaber. He lunged at me. I grabbed the hilt of his lightsaber and he grinned, "I thought you were smarter than that, Jedi."

"Yeah, I have to admit not my best idea."

I pulled the lightsaber out of the Sith's hand, turned around, and destroyed the droid that was shocking Kaci. I slightly gestured for her to run. She took off down the hall.

Kaci's POV

I ran to a storage area grabbed my blaster, helmet, and slingshot. I put my helmet on and used the com. "Please work. Ezra? Ezra please."

Ezra's POV

I was sitting on the bed next to Ephraim, when I heard a wierd noise coming from the corner. I walked over and found my helmet. I put it on and the noise turned into a voice. Wait, not just any voice, Kaci! "Kaci! Hello?"