Chapter 13

Kaci's POV

I walked to the ramp, I saw Ezra with lightsaber in hand. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Hey, Ezra I think Kanan wants us to wait for Hera before we make any rash decisions."

"When have we ever listened to him?"

"Well, about five percent of the time."

I pulled my saber off my back and split it in two. Ezra held his lightsaber diagonally in front of his chest, but I held mine with the two green blades behind me. We walked to the base of one of the huge ships.

"What kinda ship is this?"

Ezra looked at it, "I think it's a blockade runner."

"Hmm, interesting."

We walked until we found a way in, but it was blocked by two gaurds with blasters. I clicked my saber together so that it was one again.

We came around to where they were, and they fired at us. We deflected shots, but not back at them. We moved forward and cut the ends of their blasters off. They put their hands up in surrender.

The both of us put our blades in each of the gaurds faces. I spoke first, "Who are you? Who are you here for?"

The gaurd Ezra was engaging spoke, "We are gaurds for the rebellion, and we are here with Commander Sato."

Ezra looked at me. We both had the same thought, and I could tell. We ran back to the Ghost, and found Kanan. "Kanan!"

Kanan was on the cockpit. "What is it this time?"

"The ships, they're part of the rebellion!"

Hera's POV

We had landed back at the Ghost a while ago, and there were ships everywhere. I turned to Sabine. "Well, this definitely won't blow our cover."

The sarcasm rang through my voice. Ahsoka, Sabine, and I walked to the ramp only to find the three Jedi of the ship lightsaber hilts in hand. Kanan turned to me. "Hera, is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"This is the rebellion?"

"Yes, Kanan it is."

I smiled and he returned it. Kaci hooked her lightsaber across her back, while Kanan split his apart placing it on his belt, Ezra did the same by placing his on his own belt.

Kanan looked to my side at Ahsoka. "D- D - Do I know you?"

"I'm Ahsoka Tano. We've never met, but I was at the temple at one time. Um, Hera may I see you and Kanan for a secret meeting at the command ship."

Kanan eyed Ahsoka and myself curiously. "Ahsoka, is everything okay?"

"Yes... and no."

Kanan's POV

We walked to the large ships, leaving Zeb, Sabine, Chopper, Kaci, and Ezra behind on the Ghost. When we arrived at the base of the largest ship. The ramp opened revealing a man in a light blue shirt.

We walked up the ramp and the man extended his hand to shake mine. I took his hand in mine and shook it. "Kanan. Kanan Jarrus."

"Commander Sato. We are aware of your two Jedi apprentices. We have to discuss the young female. Step inside."

We walked inside, and right away I felt as if there was a problem.