Prophecy

I knew the history, i knew the world before it knew itself, the imbalance, imperfection the chaos. A ready entertainment for the Gods to watch to govern to rule, the new found purpose for us was a endless game of cat and mouse to establish hierarchy. I felt awful, the state of the world was becoming a ruin, to confirm my belief I had spoke to fates, but they were always like echoes to what I have always known. So when he made the first beast, I took the opportunity to create an army to endure the ever changing world, to help fix some of humanities mistake, I was called before the Gods.

" You have influence nature with the  merger of species, that looks like our decedents, however share no blood to any of us, you dare share the power of the Gods with mortals." I stood firm in the center of Olympias for judgment form these hypocrites. "Look me in the eyes  Selena!"  bolts of lightening surroundings  the tower of Olympias and Zeus . The sudden burst of light gave his chiseled feature a menacing look this sharp jaws flexed in anger and his stone cold eyes fixated on me. 

"I will not apologize" I whisper, I took a slow spin and glance the face of the Gods before me some morphed a face of digest other in deep sympathy and then there was.

"Begged you, to offer my love eternal like, instead you made him a monster" I look to everyone " Becaue how dare I even think of giving my love eternally to a human" I look dead in his eyes "How dare I choose a human's of the great Zeus of Olympics"

Pisdon slams his fork to the floor and a wave of uneasiness had me to my knees, what does he know after what he did to Madusa, female injustice doesn't exist especially when it defies power.

My knees has not yet gain strength, I dark shadow surrounding the sanctuary to the point it was pitch black the last of the brothers are here , Hades.

"Your late...brother" Zues said in acknowledging his brother. Hades the god of the underworld the three most powerful Gods are here.

"I would apologize but it would seem that the factor of me not being here was somewhat deliberate" he spoke and raised his eye brows to his two brother.

"Anyways I had meet quite the human soul, a soul with a beating heart his name was...

"Erasmus" I whisper, a soul that has a beating heart means that he died before he should, he died for the sake of love, purity he died with a beating heart, he died for me.

A beating heart in the underworld hasn't happen in centuries, and as law would have it, he had to be reincarnated.

"Yes, that was his name, this is the man in question for this meeting" he extended his hand and help me off the floor "You've got quite the human"

"Unfortunately as law has it brother he will be reborn, as long as his heart beats for his love the cycle will continue" he spoke and join his brother on the highest podium were they are assigned to sit.

The brother huffed but Hades had dismissed the agrumet. "As long as she promise not to create anymore beast-"

"No"

Everyone gasped at my rebuttal against Zeus

"No" he whisperd just as the lightning struck he was in front of me. "No" his breathe rested on my face, his didnt scream his eyes did his piercing grey storms as the shade flicker to both light and dark.

It reminded me of Eras however is eyes were more calm, gentle, I looked into Zeus's, like a plea "No" I whisper "I cant not with him, he's human he'll day" I whisper a I held my head down in sorrow

"If its immorally you want then the underworl-" Hades said but I stopped him.

"He was a shepherd, he loved the breathe of grass when he wakes up, he watched the world with such...excitement" I choked on a tear "and no matter how the world didnt change he saw it with a first pair of eyes, calm , curious eyes" I looked to Hades, out of anyone here he related the most, he knows how important to find light in the darkness.

"However the rule were broken and no remorse was given" Posiden said interjecting between the eye contact I had on Hades.

"I just can't, the state of the world had changed, if I don't do something it won't be the same for-

"Him" Posiden said "The human, you change biology the state of the world for a man"

"No I did it for Eras" I said and stared at him, on impulse he rose it staff in my direction

"Stop! If its eternity you want, with those beast none the less I shall grant it"

"You will be granted time with your lover, with a mission in mind if you do this all your beast with share the planet with no objection from us" My head was spinning what the catch  the room went up in whispers

"A prophecy on earth will be bestowed onto you, if you change said prophecy in time all your wishes would come true, if not you eradicate your beasts even the human" I whipped my tears and nodded in acknowledgment.

"However"  Posiden interjects "You will me in an endless cycle of torment  until then and each time you will not only fail to remember chuncks memories your love for that human will be nothing but a nostalgic feeling each time" he stated

"Not even a god can manipulate emotions" I said

"No but they can be overpowered by hate" he grinned. Hate that's impossible, I couldn't never hate Eras.

"What's the mission?" I asked

"You've have to kill one of Hades best champion" Zeus festered to his brother and a dog of black smoke  developed beside him, I saw the glowing red eyes through the sheet of smoke the menacing grin oh no

'Siguxs'

_______________________________________

Wooow....well that was ....wow