Home

Eras POV

I miss her

She doesn't know how badly I want her under me right now

To run my hands all over her, her soft brown caramel skin it's getting harder by the minutes the scent is driving me crazy and I'm an inch away from making her mine over and over again.

It's the first time in a while that I've seen her in her own body, I miss her curves in all the right places, her lips ever so pump as darker freckles sprinkle over her button nose and touch her chubby cheeks, but her eyes are different instead of her chocolate brown eyes I stare into liquid pools of sliver.

As her lips part to say her next word, my arms are inching to find her, to touch her.

In the back of my mind my wolf howls in both joy and hunger, it's been way too long and if it wasn't for Ben who knows how long I'll have her against one of these trees.

And thought I was the horny

"Hello!" She said and snaps her fingers in front of me.

Her scent rose petals and light rain, does she know how much of a tease she is, my wolf is giddy and ready to go, it's takes everything not to touch her my self-control is being drained by the second not because I don't want to but because I don't want Ben to see what's mine.

"Look Rose-" I begin but was cut off the immediately

"It's Lisa" still stubborn.

I smile, putting my dimples on display, I remember she told me it was one of her weaknesses, but that was Rose, her memories are not yet restored, she doesn't remember how hard it is for me to smile, she doesn't remember that she was the only reason.

I look back at my beautiful mate as she blushes and look away, I can see little traits of Rose, she never liked to blush, I remember she gave me a two-day lecture on how it was a women sign of weakness.

No matter how bad it sounds, it was great to know that, I was the only one that could make her feel like that.

Our Queen, Our love, Our light

My wolf, Adam, says, I can tell this he's looking at her the first time in a long while in her own body drives him crazy it even has him in a frenzy.

"Lisa, I'm your mate, I know you don't want to hear this but you're not safe here, and it's my job to make sure you're safe, I promise I'll answer y-" cut off again

"Why am I in danger, from whom, I-" now it was her time to be cut off, surprisingly from Ben.

"Sire the nearby pack is getting closer, from the scent it smells like about twenty of them"

"And we can't kill them without them alerting the other packs," I said disappointed

"How about... because they are my family!" She yells.

That too huh

"It's too late they are here  with their alpha and his pup" Ben says

"Show yourself, " I state

A small army emerges from the woods some was already in their werewolf form while others in their human, A man with a mop of brown hair, looked to be in his late forties steps forward, must be the alpha

" I know who you are a beast" I rolled my eyes of course you do.

"The disappointing first son of the original royal family" he went on

Give me a break, Adam says, I could feel him rolling his eyes in irritation

"Please don't Alpha Winston, he means n-" The alpha's little pup growls at her as if telling her to stop talking, Adam notice this and took control now I'm a back seat driver for what he's gonna do next, a whole round of gasps we're heard, that the normal reaction when people sees my wolf's eyes.

"Shut it mutt! Or I'll rip your throat out faster than you can blink " Adam says

Ben speaks up urgently, "we don't want any trouble, we are just here for his mate"

The bastard of an alpha laughs, "At first when I saw Lisa I thought, why would human germs be on my land, then I realized that she looks like the nasty former bitch and then-" that's all he could say before Adam rips is throat from his neck

"Anyone else has something they want to say about my mate, speak or forever hold your peace," Adam said as the alpha's body feel to the ground with a thud

An ear-splitting scream putting me back in charge my eyes are now normal as I drop the chunky intestine from my hands, as I turn to my beloved the one who scream tears run from her eyes, it hurts, it hurts seeing her like this and immediately walks closer to her too but Ben shook his head saying 'no'

As he walks towards her I would more than object if I didn't look so gruesome. My heart is shattered knowing that her sobs are because of me.

Why do I do these things

All will be alright, this time I'll save her, this time she'll have her happily ever after, with or without me but first, we need to go home
--------------------------------------------------------

Guys do you think the Alpha deserved it?
Votes comment and enjoy
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🤠😎🤠🤠🤠🤠😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😏😏😏😏