BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNEASS

My heart is pounding, my arms are sweating, what is happening... this feeling, I hate this feeling, I was .....scared

SCARED

That's what I am feeling, but it wasn't for myself, but for my pack, for my family, for my friends, well Cole anyway.

Cole, has so much ahead of him that I can't be the reason his pack falls.

"Run," I instructed him, and he looked to the side, concerned.

"What are you doing, we don't have time for this!" He replied this while grabbing my wrist firmly.

"Cole listen to me, I saw him he's not just like any wolf his aura is so powerful. Just go." I pleased with my eyes for him to understand 

"What are you doing, we don't have time for this!" He replied this while grabbing my wrist firmly.

Another growl was heard but this time it was closer, louder, and if possible more viscous.

"Cole.Please.Go" I whisper

He was reluctant but he left right after saying " I'll come back for you"

Now genius, what  do I do now? 

I might not have a good nose like the rest of the pack, but the nice sweet scent of chocolate could be smelt from a mile away, and just like that, it was like he was right behind me.

I turned around running away from the pack, away from my family, away from my home but I couldn't stop, no I'll never stop because this is for them and I'll do anything for them.

As I skillfully cut through the trees, I'm kinda surprised that he hasn't caught me yet, I take a short glance behind me just to see how far he was, but ended up hitting a big furry animal.

I knew it was him, from the short sparks that ran through my body, I examine the beautiful beast in front of me, his fur was a beautiful white color as soft as silk, a height that could be compared to the trees itself as his tall figure created a long shadow over me, canine at least six times longer as a regular wolf and eyes with a bloody red look, the look of a killer.

The beast to step forward until his paws were right beside me, his eyes stared intensely on me, I look past the usual color and saw slight emotions his killer eyes portrayed , one of worry and concern, he bends his giant head and gave me one big lick.

His saliva was everywhere, but strangely I feel a lot better, he did it again and I release a giggle, testing my luck I reach out to the beast and comb his fur with my fingers.

I could tell that he loves it, due to the playful howls that I was receiving. I sit up and he places his head in my lap after.

Something about this feels nostalgic,

and then it hit me

"Erasmus were are you taking me, we are too far away from Davis, he'll be mad" I whisper in the dead of the night.

He turned his head towards me and I saw the glowing Silver eyes

"Silver, dove stiamo andando? (Where are we going?

He said nothing and continue leading me down the woods suddenly we stop and he said "chiudi gli occhi per me anymore" ( close your eyes for me, love)

I did just that, a few rocks and trees later, he was behind in a flash, the gentle breeze against my skin indicate his exact location, he put his hands on shoulders and gently slide it to my fingers in which he intertwines them

"Open" he whispers into my ear. It was beautiful the scene unfold before I was a cliff overlooking the town, the city, the place that I feel so familiar to me but ever so distant.

I didn't know I was crying until gently hands wipe away my tears.

"Please don't cry Rosa, you got me"

" I love you, Erasmus."

"Erasmus" I whisper to the white wolf, he sprang up immediately in his eyes I saw little trips of goldin his forest-green eyes.

"Eras!" Someone yelled.

I looked around and saw the boy from early emerge from the woods, his beta. He looks like the beta from my dream

"You're the guy from my dream," I said to the beta. The wolf heard this and fiercely growls at Davis.

Davis put two hands in front of him in defense stance, gives me a nervous look. "Not dreams sire she's having her visions remember" he nervously looks down and grabs a suit of clothing from his backpack.

 Wow, our very own Dora the Explorer.

It's not that he was bad looking, in fact, he looked like my regular alpha or even better, he had the traditional six feet high his blonde hair was neatly combed he had a button-up shirt and cream pants, he looks like if Dora was got into a prestigious college instead of running with a monkey.

Eras calmed down and went behind the tree to hide so that he could change.

"By the way Malady, Sir Davis was my grandfather," he said " your visions are coming back rather fast compared to last time. Can you tell me your age?"

" I'm seventeen"

"Uh well it's just a matter of time before-" he couldn't finish his sentence because a shoe landed right in his mouth. That got me to bend over laughing.

"What Ben meant is that it gonna be a matter of time before we get home" Eras said walking from behind the tree. He was looking as delicious as always his tan abbs sparkled in the sun, his eyes held raw emotion letting it look more attractive, his hair is unruly but oh so sexy, his jawline could put a brand new knife to 
shame, he was at least seven feet tall, with his broad shoulders and muscular frame.

"Uh, just one quick question? Who are you?" I said looking at the very nervous werewolves

------_---_-------_-------------------------------------

Sooooooooooo how was it, good, bad, needs major improvements

Well till next time

Chaw