Pure

Eras POV

I left her, something I wouldn't dream of doing from these past few days she was out. I already feel the need to hold her in my arms but I can't I know whoever took her from me had to be a witch and most importantly they're right under our noses.

As much as I want to be with my mate it's safest for her to keep her distance, I won't let someone take for me this time.

"Ben," I said though mind link he answered almost immediately.

"Yes alpha"
The
"My office fifteen minutes"

"Yes Alpha"

I was so distracted I ended up bumping into someone. Katie.

She bowed her head as a sign of respect and submission she muttered a 'sorry alpha' I walked away before I could say anything. Who knew Ben's mate would be so odd

I went into my office only to see Been was already there.

"That was fast," I said to him raisin my eyebrows

"Do you want to talk about why you called me here or what was happening in here" he smirked

Sometimes the Canister bloodline gets to me.

I was about to reply that was until a knock on my door interrupted me. It was Chase one of my top warriors.

"Alpha this was found at your doorstep" he handed me a white envelope with a stamp of a crow, the stamp of a coven.

"Thank you, and Chase, Lisa is in her room, stand guard, and bring her Oreos" he nods his head and left

"What is it Alpha?" Ben asked in curiosity. I ignored him and open the letter

The hologram was shown of a little girl or should I say, little witch.

"Hello Alpha, I know you have no knowledge of who I am, my name is Reta"

"Hey Alpha is she a witch or what" Ben ask and I shushed him

"I am not a witch"

"Bummer" Ben mumbled

"I am an Oracle"

"Yay at least we got something right" I hit Ben in the back of the head.

"If I have to tell you to shut up one more time you're going to be sleeping in a dog house for the next two days " I growl

"I know you have been searching for a witch but I have the answers you seek"

Ben started to burst out laughing."Oooh, it is I, I have all your life problem and solution in the palm of my hand" he mimics in the Dracula voice.

I turned to him I could feel my eyes glowing, he bowed his head in submission.

Sigh

"Back to what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, and before you asked I know i was interrupted I saw the conversation before"

Ben puts his hands up in surrender

I rolled my eyes, oracles.

"From what I've seen it's about your father"

My father, I didn't even know my father, what does he have to do with this.

" I can feel your uncertainty,  suspicion the anxiety but you have to trust me"

This news is too much even for a hybrid, how would the person who wasn't even present come back and bite me. In the ass.

My mind is telling me not to trust her, no one knows who my father is or was, no fairy, no wizard no warlock, not even his own son.

" I know you don't want to believe me either but it's not just about you anymore your mate soul is being corrupted by the second and if you don't get your ass here this will be her last reincarnation"

What, what the fuck is she talking about

Her smirk was shown through the hologram. I could feel the anger rising within me but I knew if I destroy this message I will never save her.

I will have her

"I don't have a lot of time ,meet me in Jamaica two days from now, and bring the girl, there is someone she has to meet"

"Wait what no don't-" the blue imagery disappeared before I could say anything else.

"So what are you gonna do Alpha" Ben ask I almost forgot he was in the room, maybe it was the sound of my subconscious eating me alive.

Or the sound of her screams in her past life tearing away the fabric of my soul.

It the constant image of her face. The reason that I decided to live this miserable life, the reason my life has a purpose it's her, it's always her.

And I won't lose her again not in this life or the next.

For my love

For our love

For our son

I'll allow my subconscious to eat me alive, I'll allow the voices to mock me, but I won't allow her to leave me.

Call me selfish but she will forever be mine.

My heart

My soul

My love

My rose

"Tell Lisa to pack her bags we are going on a trip"

I hope this works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's been a hot minute but please 🙏 bear with me.

I would love nothing more than to give you updates every(  cause all my lovelies do deserve it duh)

But due to conditions, I've been moving very slow.😌😌😌

Sorry again guys

Vote

Comment

Enjoy