Answers

I arrive in an airport the colors black green and yellow fabrics sprung across the walls, it was beautiful the aura of the people here was so happy and loving something tells me I belonged here.

But where is it here?

The lady that ushered us to the waiting room was really sweet, she had nice permed hair, small but held a nice hourglass figure and smooth dark skin at the end she waved us goodbye after saying "Welcome to Jamaica"

Jamaica

"Jamaica"

"Eras over here" he turned toward the high pitch scream at the door, it was coming from a small girl looks about sixteen she had pixie dark brown hair hazel eyes and nice tan skin. She stands out due to her Hispanic genes, can easily pick her out of the crowd.

We walked over to her and her smile only increases. "Come on mi Abuela is waiting" she was so bubbly and excited to help

"My name is Gem-"

"Hey Gem put dem things in de truck first nuh," (Place the in the car) her grandmother said with a thick Jamaican accent.

From what she said earlier, she doesn't look like a grandmother in fact she looks to be in her early thirties, she had a beautiful dark African head of hair that was cornrowed neatly and fell over her left side of her face wrapped in a beautiful floral print headband. She had on a button-up plaid shirt and jeans shorts.

Gem pouted and slowly walked out to her car but as we approach I realize that her left car wheel is flat.

"Quick Gem doesn't make dem see," her grandmother said to her

"Hey is that Usain Bolt!" The group of over one hundred people rushed into the airport as her grandmother takes out a glowing liquid and poured it into the gas tank.

The car had an immediate upgrade it was like it was alive. I was so fascinated that I didn't even notice her grandmother staring at me. "Yuh look like her?" (You look like her) somehow I know what she was talking about so I replied with.

"Yeah I know I'm in my original body," I said to her

"No I mean, like yuh mother,"(No, like your mother) she said and close the gas tank. What she said had me in shock. From what Eras told me no one has ever seen my mother both villagers and slaves alike.

Eras closing the trunk snapped me out of my thought "It's all in" I didn't even notice that I didn't have my suitcase  in my arm

Gem comes in to speak to her grandmother in private."How do you do that?" Eras ask me quietly

"What do you mean?" I asked him, his skin look so bright under the Jamaican sun, he looks like a celestial being, no matter who you are you can't help but stare.

"You understand so clearly what she was saying," he told me "It's like you guys knew each for quite some time"

I looked over to where Gem's grandmother was at, I can't shake the feeling that I know her as well.

"Hey I know these past few weeks have been very rough on you, and I'm sorry" he kissed me on the forehead, I gladly some in those few minutes of pure blessing.

"Alright, you guys go in di car," (Get in the car) Gem grandmother said, crashing me down from cloud nine.

And with that, we off, through the busy street of what they said to be new Kingston.

A few hours later we were at a parish (like a state) called St.Catherine it was near the water the house was stronger than what im used to it was made completely out of bricks and it had a huge farming  field around it blocking us for peoples view.

The house were not tall it was a one-story house with different sections connected together.

Eras unpack the truck which has our suitcases and stood behind me. Just looking at him, he seemed so out of place while felt right at home.

Gem's grandmother, I found out the name was Hope locked the truck and gestured for us to follow, he also signals for Gem to do something as well.

I felt like a shield of warmed around us, Eras looked around as of he could actually see it, I looked at him strangely then I look in his eyes, I saw it too a blue shield reflected in his gray orbs.

It was beautiful

"Come on," Hope said to us, she carried us to this section at the very end of the house when we got inside it was dark, that was until snapped he fingers allowing the room to come alive with bright neon colors.

Her eyes landed on us, I don't know what's hot anymore the Jamaican sun or the wild flames in her eyes. Just like this seasons change so did her eyes her blazing eyes were now completely white like snow.

To be honest she seems more familiar that way like I should know her. She let down her hair magically detailed from her cornrows  her natural curls falls, effortlessly on her shoulder. I definitely know this woman.

I took a few steps towards her trying to properly figure out who she was, " wait aren't you..." And just like that, my vision started to darken until finally, I collapse

---------------------------------------------------------
Please don't shoot
Sorry it took so long
I was going through some
Emotional stuff that I had to deal with. I'm just really happy I finally finished and I hope you like it

😰🎉😔😔