~9 MAKES 1 TEAM: TRAINING BEGINS~

(Tuesday May 29th, 2018)

After a fun-filled weekend at Universal Studios and a relaxing Memorial Day, it's time to get down to business. The KQ Squad members are down at the Millennium studio bright and early for their first dance class. The choreographer they're working with is Anze and they're working with a few others, too. But they're taking Anze's class today. "Alright, let's try that much from the top. 5, 6, 7, 8!" He counted, teaching the class.

The students did the choreography that was taught so far, making their synchronized footsteps echo throughout the studio. Anze watched the students and gave his critiques before he taught some more. They tried it with music altogether before breaking into groups. "The first group I wanna see is Hongjoong, Itzae, Mingi, and Yunho." Anze says, gesturing to the KQ members he name-dropped. "Okay!" Hongjoong said as they went to the center. "Let's see what you got." Anze says. The four of them high-fived each other before Anze started the song again. On cue, they performed the choreography that was taught by their teacher. They went as full out as possible, giving everything they've got like they were auditioning. The other KQ trainees looked on with impressed faces. They already knew how talented Hongjoong, Mingi and Yunho are. But they were more-so impressed with Itzae.

Her dance skills were so impressive. Her moves are powerful, yet smooth like velvet and she's so light on her feet like a bird. And her bodyline is the icing on the cake. She's also very flexible, which explains why her body is so fluid and she can isolate her body so well. And her facial expressions. On. Point. It's all in her eyes. She has this intense gaze that just pulls you in and traps you. On top of that, she has so much swag and attitude and that's what makes her so entertaining to watch. And you can tell she genuinely loves to dance. As much as Seonghwa is not fond of having a new member, he couldn't help but watch her and be impressed. The four selected KQ trainees finished performing the choreography after doing some freestyle dancing. "Ayy!!" The rest of the dance students erupted into cheers when they were done. "That was awesome, guys! Good job! Itzae, you never disappoint. You nailed it!" Anze grinned. "Thank you!" Hongjoong, Mingi, Yunho, and Itzae thanked him. After them, the next group of selected students went next and class continued.

After a few hours, KQ Squad had a lunch break and were eating outside. "You killed that choreography, Itzae." Yunho complimented her. "Thanks, Yunho. You killed it, too. And you too, Mings. You're a really great dancer." She says to him, covering her mouth as she's eating. "Thank you." Mingi grinned. "You were always a great dancer but now you're even better. I'm proud of you, jamae." Hongjoong gave her a hug. "Thanks, brother." She leaned on his shoulder. "All of you are great dancers. Being surrounded by you guys will help me get even better than I am now." Itzae added on.

"You're already amazing. How can you get better than this?" San asked her, earning a chuckle from her. "I appreciate that, San. But there's always room for improvement. No matter how good you already are." She says. "That's true." Hongjoong agreed with her. "Very true. You're great now, imagine what you're gonna do 5 years from now." Yunho added on. She nodded, agreeing with him. "Exactly. Same thing with you guys. Y'all are already great. Especially San and Seonghwa. Your expressions are insane, I love it!" Itzae says to them. "Thank you so much!" San smiled. "Thanks..." Seonghwa mumbled, not looking at her. Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa. "Hyung." He nudged him. "What? I said thanks." Seonghwa said to him. "But speak up. She's talking to you." Hongjoong told him. "Stop being a jerk, hyung." Wooyoung didn't like the fact that he's still ignoring her.

Seonghwa stayed quiet and they continued having lunch together. The rest of the boys bonded and got to know Itzae a bit more. Even though Seonghwa wasn't talking to her, he still secretly laughed when she cracked jokes. And she noticed it. After lunch, they went back to class and they did a little more sight-seeing. They went to the Griffith Observatory to check it out. After that, they went back to their dorm. Hongjoong was upstairs, recording a song in the closet and the rest of the members were downstairs hanging out.