~TREASURE: VIDEO SHOOT~

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

(Monday October 8th; 2 weeks till debut)

The rest of the week passed and during that week, Itzae finally made her decision. She decided to put her hair in faux locs for their filming for Treasure. So she took her wig off, washed her hair, and put blonde faux locs in her hair. The boys saw her hair and thought she looked really beautiful. Luckily she had enough time to do her hair. Doing faux locs on yourself can take a while. The day to film the music video to Treasure is here and they're in a different part of Morocco. The location they're filming at is more touristy than their previous location for Pirate King, where they were dancing in the middle of nowhere. Treasure's location looks more like a set. And since their set is in a public place, there are random tourists walking around. It's a little awkward to film but they work their way around them. And they had a few interruptions, like when it started hailing out of nowhere and they had to stop filming for a little while. But the hustle didn't stop.

The group took group photos in a scenery surrounded by plants. It's a very beautiful scenery and it really made the members' visuals pop. They also took their individual photos and hyped each other up while they were taking them. It was Itzae's turn to take her photos. She was posing peacefully, in her element when Mingi started complimenting her. "Wow!! So pretty!" Mingi grinned, hyping her up. Itzae heard his praise and smiled bashfully, blushing. "Aww, look at that cute smile~ So precious~" San gushed. "Stop, guys~" Itzae blushed more, flustered from the guys' compliments. "I'm trying to do a photoshoot here." She said to them. "I can't help it, you're so beautiful." Mingi responded, earning a grin from Itzae. "Thank you." She answered. She continued her photoshoot before she looked over the photos, seeing how they turned out.

"These are nice." She liked how they looked. "You're so photogenic, Zae." Jongho said as the rest of the boys saw her photos. "All of yours are really nice, too. I loved all of y'all's pictures." Itzae said to them.

"Hongjoong, Itzae, and Mingi. I need you guys to film your rap parts first." The director called them. "Alright!" Mingi, Itzae and Hongjoong nodded, following the director. They went to a different part of a set, where it was the center of what looks like a marketplace. "Alright, so what are we gonna do? Just gestures?" Itzae asked them. Hongjoong and Mingi nodded. "That'll be cool." Hongjoong answered. "And we can maybe stand in a circle with our backs turned to each other." Mingi suggested. "That sounds good. Hongjoong on the left, Itzae in the center and facing the camera, and Mingi can be on the right." The director says to them. "Alright." She nodded. "My Princess is shining in the center." Mingi nudged her with an encouraging smile, causing her to plaster a coy smile of her own. And Hongjoong smiled lovingly at her.

The director asked if they were ready and they replied yes before getting in their spots. The song played and they started filming, vibing to their rap parts and doing gestures. After a few takes, they watched the camera and monitored their scene. There was a shot where Mingi and Itzae were saying their shared lines together and she was twerking as she was vibing. When she saw that, she burst into laughter. "Why did I do that?" She chuckled in embarrassment. Mingi and Hongjoong saw it too and laughed with her.

"Ayy! Get it, jangmi!" Mingi was feeling the scene. "That's a fun shot, let's keep it." Hongjoong says. They did a few more takes to get some more options and watched it back. Then Mingi and Jayla had a shared scene. Itzae was doing her verse and she did multiple takes, doing different gestures every time to have options. She even practiced her gestures before the camera started rolling. That's how dedicated and serious she is about this. She wants it to be just right.

"Alright, that shot's good." Itzae nodded, monitoring the scene again. "You're good with that one?" The director asked her. "Yeah, that's good. We'll work with that." She nodded. "My sister's a perfectionist. Like her brother!" Hongjoong smiled, putting his arm around her. "Like brother, like sister." She returned the gesture with a smile of her own. "I respect that. You know what you want and how you want it done. That's good." Mingi nods. "Thanks. You kinda have to in this industry. And you two look good in these shots, by the way." Itzae points out on the camera screen. "You do too, Princess. You look so beautiful." Mingi complimented her. "Thank you." She answered. "Matter of fact," Then Mingi pulled his phone out. "Let me just..." He then took a picture of Itzae's close up shot on the monitor. "Oh my--wow, Mings." She chuckled. Mingi shrugged with a smile, "What? You're so pretty. And I love how you still have that swag despite being dressed so girly." He said to her. "I'm never losing my swag." Itzae shook her head with a grin. "What's your favorite outfit, jamae? This one or Pirate King?" Hongjoong quizzed her. Itzae thought for a bit. "While this fit is really pretty, Pirate King's outfit is definitely my favorite." She answered him. "I figured you'd pick Pirate King's outfit." Hongjoong chuckled. "You know me so well." Itzae smiled, nudging her stepbrother. "Even though you look pretty in skirts and dresses, edgy clothes really suit you." Hongjoong says to her. "Mhm, I usually go for edgier looks." She says.

Throughout the day, Ateez kept filming their video to Treasure. They even pet some camels in the desert while doing so. Now they're filming their last scene. They're in the sand dunes again and on ATVs with their Ateez flags. They're all sitting in their ATVs, waiting for the queue to start driving together for the scene. Itzae was in the driver's seat of the ATV and Seonghwa came back from petting a camel.

"Hey, get out of my seat." He said. "Aww, but I wanna drive." Itzae says back. "If I let you drive, we're gonna crash." He replied. "But there's nothing to crash into. We're in open space." She pointed out. "Up, Izzy." He said to her. "Man, you're no fun." She pouted as she got up out of the driver's seat and stood on the back of the ATV while Seonghwa got in the driver's seat. Itzae looked around the desert, taking in the beautiful scenery. The sun had just set and the sapphire evening sky matched well with the sand dunes; the silver white waxing crescent moon was a sight to see. Seonghwa looked back at her and saw her observing the scenery. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He grinned at her. Itzae nodded her head. "It really is. It kinda reminds me of Aladdin. I'm just expecting that sand dune over there to turn into a giant tiger head." Itzae gestured to a big sand dune in the distance. "That'll be kinda scary." He chuckled. "Yeah, it would. But it'll be a good adventure. The Cave of Wonders used to scare me when I was little." She says. "Oh that's what it's called?" Seonghwa queried. She looked at him with a nod, "Yeah, you didn't know that?" She said to him. "No, I just called it the tiger head." Seonghwa chuckled, making her giggled. "Nah, it's called the Cave of Wonders." She says.

"Everyone ready?" The director asked the members. "Yes!!" They answered back. The director counted them off and the members began driving together in the sand dunes, making their Ateez flags flourish in the wind. They drove through the dunes for sometime before the director got the full shot. "Cut! Alright, good job!" The director says. "That was fun!" Itzae grinned. "Today's shoot was fun! Great job, everybody!" Hongjoong says.

With that, the first day of the Treasure video was finished and they went back to the hotel and rested. The next day was day 2 and they had different outfits. They filmed group dance scenes, shots of the scenery, and they did some more scenes with the Ateez flags. The members felt bad for their camera crew members because it was so hot outside that their shoes started to melt to the ground. Luckily, they had brought a change of shoes with them on this Morocco trip. But they got through the video shoot and took some concept photos. But Itzae stayed on set to shoot some solo scenes when the guys went back to the hotel. Before long, both debut music videos were done and the members were very happy to be done filming and ready to share these amazing videos with Atiny.

********************************