~9 MAKES 1 TEAM: START OVER?~

(Tuesday June 5th, 2018)

It's been a few weeks and KQ Squad continued their classes and filmed a few cool dance videos. They were uploaded to YouTube and went viral! People went crazy over their outstanding performances and they were surprised to see that Itzae was their only girl. And some people recognized her. She was part of a majorette dance squad called The Westcoast Swooshcats of Crenshaw and she was the captain. There's videos of her dancing with them on YouTube and some people recognized her from that. They were really surprised and happy for her. For the people that didn't recognize her, they wanted to know who the group was and what they were about. They thought they were just a dance crew. But little did they know, these talented kids are training to be kpop artists. Their dance classes were a success and now, they're working on their pre-debut song called 'From.' Tonight, they have a studio session. The trainees have a whole studio rented out to themselves for the last few weeks of being in LA. And that's where they're going now.

They're all piling up in the car and Itzae was going to get in. But Seonghwa pushed in front of her, ignoring the fact she was in front of him, and went inside. She furrowed her eyebrows in response. "Well damn, okay..." She blinked in confusion. "Yah, what was that for?" Mingi noticed it. "Are you okay?" Hongjoong checked on his sister. "He didn't push you, did he?" San asked. "Nah, I'm good." Itzae shook her head and reassured them. "Watch where you're going, Hwa!" Hongjoong chastised him. "I didn't see her there." Seonghwa huffed, sitting in his seat. "She was right there in front of you." Hongjoong protested. "I know she's short but come on now." Wooyoung chimed in. "What's his deal?" Yeosang was taken back by Seonghwa's behavior. All the members were. "For real. This isn't like him at all." Wooyoung agreed. "I promise you, Zae. This isn't how he normally is." Jongho reassured her, receiving a nod from her.

Hongjoong sighed, shaking his head. "I'll talk to him. Go in, jamae. You can sit next to Mingi." He told his sister. "Okay." Itzae gets into the car and takes her seat beside Mingi and the rest of the members got inside. He gave her a warm smile and she gave him a small one of her own. "You alright?" He asked her as she put her seatbelt on. "Yeah...I'm just tryna figure out what the problem is. Every time I try to talk to Seonghwa, he ignores me or gives me a half-assed reply. Did I say or do something wrong to him?" She asked. Mingi shook his head, "No, no. You didn't do anything wrong. It's just Seonghwa still doesn't like having another member. He's been this way since we found out you were joining us." Mingi tells her. "Oh." Itzae nodded with understanding. "It's not your fault, jangmi. You're a sweet girl. Just give him some time, he's gonna warm up to you eventually." Mingi reassured her with a smile, putting his arm around her. She grinned and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thanks, Mings." She thanked him. "Wait, did you just call me jangmi?" She looked up at him with a giggle. "Uh...yeah." Mingi smiled back. "If it's okay with you. I figured since you gave me a nickname, I'd give you one. Jangmi means 'rose' in Korean and your middle name is Rose. So I thought it would fit." He says with a smile. Itzae grinned at him, "I love it." She nodded with Mingi smiling fondly at her.

As the car drove off, the members were talking amongst themselves and Hongjoong looked over at Seonghwa. "Seonghwa, what's going on with you?" He asked him. "It's been 3 weeks since I introduced Iza to the group and you're still acting like this. How long are you gonna keep this up?" He questioned him. Seonghwa looked at him and sighed, "It's awkward with her here. Does she really have to be with us? We were just fine when it was just us 8." Seonghwa said to him. "How is it awkward? The other's aren't. San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Yunho love her. Yeosang and Jongho might be a little awkward but at least they're trying to bond with her. You're the only one not trying. She wants to hang out and talk to you, but you keep ignoring her. She's starting to think you hate her." Hongjoong told him.