~INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN~

(Monday February 18th, 2019)

January came and went and although it's still winter, Jayla did recover from her pneumonia. As soon as she feeling better, she went right back to work like she never left. She's in her personal studio with her electric guitar and headphones on. Over the past few weeks, she's been working on live versions of Ateez's songs that they've released already. You know, for when they go on tour and have concerts. Jayla has always loved a good live arrangement of songs. Who doesn't? It makes the song sound even better and more raw than the studio version.

She was standing with her guitar hanging across her petite body and her headphones over her ears. The songs were playing through her headphones as she was recording the guitar instrumental. It's pretty ironic that she's working on these live arrangements because the CEO of KQ called a meeting with Ateez to discuss something.

Jayla is shredding away on her guitar when one of Ateez's manager knocks on her door. Since she had headphones, she didn't hear the knocking. Their manager slowly opened the door and saw her playing her guitar to 'Say My Name.' Luckily he caught her finishing up the song. "Jayla." The manager called for her as she finished. She heard her name and looked back. She saw the manager in the doorway. "Oh, hey! Sorry, I didn't hear you come in." She apologized with a light chuckle as she took off her headphones. The manager smiled back, "It's okay." He demurred. "I came to let you know that the CEO wants to meet with you guys. The guys are already in the conference room." The manager said to her. Jayla nodded, "Okay. I'll be right there." She set her guitar to the side and saved her recording on her computer before leaving the studio with their manager.

"I wonder what this meeting is gonna be about." She says as they make their way down the hallway to the elevator. "Can't exactly tell you. But it's pretty important." The manager grinned. Jayla pressed the 3rd floor button the elevator closed, ascending both of them up another level. Once the elevator arrived, it re-opened and Jayla and the manager stepped out. They walked down the hallway of offices, and Jayla being the sweetheart she is, she greeted the staff members that were working. They arrive at the conference room and go inside, greeted by the CEO and the boys. "Hey, y'all!" She greeted her boys. "Jay!" Seonghwa smiled. "Jamae-yah!" Hongjoong was happy to see his sister walk in. "Took you long enough." Wooyoung nagged from his seat at the table. "Well sorry, I was playing my guitar." Jayla said back to him, taking her seat.

"Good to have everyone here. We have something very important to discuss. First, I want to congratulate you all for a successful debut. You guys gained a lot fans and the album sales went crazy." The CEO says to the group. "Thank you, CEO." The members thanked him. "In terms of music show wins, we'll get there. It's just the beginning for you guys, it's gonna happen sooner or later. Now, we're gathered here today because I have a some important but rather exciting news." The CEO says to them. "What's up?" Jayla wanted to know.

The CEO smiled, "I'm happy to inform you that you guys will be going on a world tour!" He told them. The members gasped at this news. "A world tour??" Mingi was baffled. "Already??" San had a surprised look on his face. "Yep! Ateez is going on tour! This will be called The Expedition Tour and there will be 17 shows. 5 in North America, 10 in Europe and 2 in Australia." The CEO explained. "No Seoul shows?" Hongjoong asked. "No. No tour shows in Korea. Just abroad." The CEO nodded in clarification. "The tour is 3 months long; March, April, and August." He added. "What's happening May, June, and July?" Jayla asked their CEO.