💗13💗

Suga: Tae is married you guys didn't even said me...
He said and looked at others
Mr Kim: Well it very big story, we will talk about it afterwards now let's get ready for the ceremony it's already time up...

Mrs Kim:Yeobo make sure to call mama we have to go to visit them, her health is not good if today was not this ceremony we could have gone.
Jk:Then you should
He said grabbing Everyone's attention but Mrs Kim came to him and cupped his face and jimin's face who was standing besides jk.

Mrs Kim: God have me this much beautiful son-in-law's , then I should thank god for giving us a moon like son-in-law's
She said and tear roll down from jk's eyes cause he was feeling very motherly love which he wasn't experienced for many years...

As Mrs Kim saw him crying she hugged him and caresses his hair..
Mrs Kim: what is there to cry?
I am your second mother only na?
She said and gave him appealing smile which was more jk can ask for God as he wasn't expecting that after his parents he will get parents like them who will understand him and never let him get thoughts of his late mother...

Jk:Thank you aunty
He said and Mrs Kim become angry cause how can he say him aunty
Mrs Kim: Yah I am your mama, don't call me aunty. It make me feel I am old
Jk:Sorry mama.
.
Mrs Kim: Now it sounds cool right
She asked jimin who just nodded...
Mr Kim : Honey come on now it's already time up...
He said and everyone women of the house went towards the kitchen as their were two couples and it is tradition that the eldest are suppose to guide them how to do that soo...

All women were gather in kitchen
Mrs Kim: When I first came in this house that time i wasn't knowing anything...
Like how can a women be a good wife and good mother and a good daughter-in-law...
That time My mother-in-law make me understand me, i was not into house hold thing..

That time i was having many dreams and my focus was only on it and I wasn't interested in being housewife but she make me understand that women is the one who give birth, bring a new life to this world, she makes his husband's day...

She makes me understand everything and that's why I become good mother, good  daughter-in-law and good wife...

She said and ended her speech....
She saw everyone leaning here and there but jk was listening to her like attentive child... So she just said

Mrs Kim:so this ceremony is like you both Jimin and kook you both are going to make
Something for the Prayer and for the breakfast so... Best of luck ...
She said and wished them and  gave them very sweet smile and jk smiled back with same sweet smile and Mrs Kim walked away...

Ara:All the best Brother-in-law's she said and went
Ara, Mrs choi and jahnavi walked behind  Mrs Kim...

They started to make and that's when jimin said
Jimin: you are?
Jk: I am Jungkook..
Jimin: oh you are that one only who forced Ara?

Jk: sorry?
Jimin: oh you don't need to act cause I know
Jahnavi is my friend and she said me first only..
He said scoffing..

Jk: I have not done anything...
He said directly looking into his eyes....
Jimin: Waah you played well first you forced Ara and then you married his brother..
Jk: I didn't did anything don't accuse me for anything which i have not done...

Jimin: I don't know why mummy is so nice to you? Did you do some black magic on her? Like you did with taehyung?
He asked smirking
Jk: I have not done any black magic on him not on mama...
He was now controlling his tears, he wasn't able to take allegations which were not done by him...

He just took the ingredients and started to cook...
He was cutting onions and was crying too
He wasn't paying any attention to jimin who was just blabbering anything about jk...
But suddenly he became quite when he saw Tae was coming towards the kitchen...
Jk was fully concerted on cutting onions...

Tae entered and saw jk was crying so he directly ran towards him....
Tae:What happened Mrs Kim?
Did anyone said you something?
Jk was taken back by sudden question of the elder's...

Tae: Why are you crying?
Say, did anyone shouted on you?
He asked concernedly with worried tone...
He was just unable to take the fact that he was crying......
Jk looked at him and wiped his tears of saying

Jk:Uhhh?
What happened Mr Kim ?
He asked looking at him with red eyes and
Tae took him in his arms
Jk flinched at the sudden action of elder's

Jk:What happened?
Tae: I should be one who will be saying this isn't it?
He asked
Jk: what happened to me?
No nothing happened to me

Tae: then why are you crying?
He pull out of hug and make jk look at him...
Jk: that i was cutting onions, that's why
He said looking at him with wide doe eyes...
They both were so immersed in their conversation that they didn't notice there was jimin who was listening them and was scoffing...

Jimin: won't you take revenge, cause your husband is the one who forced your sister and you makes him your husband like really...
He said scoffing and rolling his eyes...

Tae leave jk and said
Tae: yes brother-in-law i know what to do and what to not, so no need to let me know...
He said with fake smile....
Jimin: I am just saying
He said smirking...
Jk was controlling his tears which were formed in his eyes...

Tae excused himself from jimin....
Tae:Mrs Kim I want to talk to you
He said and went far from jimin and jk walked behind him...
Tae: This is the best restaurant in this area
Just order and quit this act...
He said whispering which was not able to hear to jimin...

Jk: huh?
He asked confuses?
Tae:you don't have to act I will say mama that you don't know cookin-
Jk: but i know cooking
He said cutting off him in middle..

Tae:oh come on you aren't my wife
Jk:you have married me Kim and I have wear nuptial chain of your name, till when I wear this I will obey all the tradition...
He said showing his nuptial chain which was given by Mrs Kim though their marriage was done in church to avoid all rituals.

___________________________________________

Hey cupcakes....

How are you all doing???

Hope you are all fine....

How is it???

hope you all enjoy it

Any Mistakes let me know...

Stay safe stay healthy...

Byyy.... Tata.....