💗32💗

After he was done, he grabbed the towel which was hanged on the door and when he pulled it
lizard fall on his shoulder which startled the poor bunny, he jumped in the shocked and wore the bathrobe while shouting, before running out of the washroom...

He was shouting and was jumping, to check If the lizard is there are not he opened the of Washroom and peeked in found that it was still on the towel...

He shut the door lock and ran towards the bed as he was still in the bathrobe he just can't go down nor he can call someone..
He thought to changed first and then he thought he will call Taehyung...

He removed the bathrobe and wore the red ballon pant and was wearing the kurta when door opened revealing Huffing Taehyung who was at the door with eyes wide open as the saucer...
He was looking at jk with wide opend eyes, as well as mouth hang open as what he saw..

Jk who was wearing kurta stopped his actions as he heard the door bursting sound, he turned back looking at Taehyung with wide opend eyes while he was like statue on his place..

But after some moments, Taehyung realised that he entered in the wrong time he quickly closed the door with his full force while leaning on the door his chest was going up and down as if he saw ghost or something...

Meanwhile jk who was statue came back to the world when door was closed with jerk...
He quickly wore the clothes while taking the dupatta he ruffled his hairs as Taehyung just saw him when he was wearing clothes..

He was damn embarrassed, he was now thinking the way out of this embarrassment...
.

.

.

.

.

After sometime jk was sitting with embarrassed face and cursing himself that he didn't closed the door when he went to take the bath...

Slowly door was open revealing Tae who was have same embarrassed face and awkward smile on his face...

Jk quickly got up from the bed and look at the other side not able to make eye contact with the elder as it was damn awkward moment right now..

Tae took steps inside the room, he was walking while looking everywhere but not at jk...
He quickly went towards the bed and started to search for something...

Jk saw him searching for something so he
Asked
Jk: what are you searching Kim?
He asked while looking down..
Tae: No that I kept the file here yesterday where did it go?
He asked while checking if it is under the bedsheets or not..

But jk moved forward and as he took the step he was pointing the finger at the drawer, but tae wasn't even glancing at him so he leaned to open the drawer but Tae suddenly turned back as he heard the sound of bangles so nearly..

As he turned he found jk too much close..
He staring at the boy who was wearing red suit, he finally realised that he was looking ethereal, beautiful, angel, princess, queen there was no words to describe the beauty of his husband....

Jk tip toed and was removing file from the drawer...
Jk then realised that he was leaning on Tae and now as tae was turned back, his breath was hitting on his neck as he was tip toeing he then look up in his eyes, only to find it was already staring at him...

They were too close too each other like if anyone move then their lips will meet, jk then stood straight and now he was looking soo small in front of his spouse...

Jk: h...here...
He said forwarding his hands towards him...
Tae who was staring the hell out of jk came out when other one spoke up
Tae: Huh?
He looked at him confused...

Jk: The file which you were looking for..
He said finally looking at his orbs directly...
Tae: Ye.. Yeah than... Thank.. Yo. . . You..
He said stuttering for the first time...

Tae was looking at jk while jk was also doing the same but that's when their staring contest was cutted in middle cause of Ara, who was at the door...

Ara: Kookie come on let's have breakfast we have to go to university...
She said and jk look at her as he said..
Jk: coming Ara ..
He said and like finally Ara realised that jk was looking damn like real angel...

She went towards him and said...
Ara: It kinda fit you well, koo..
She said admiring the bunny boy but little did she know that their was tiger who registering her each and every move...

Jk's Look:

Ara who was now blabbering that how jk was looking, while jk turned back and found tae looking at him fondly, as he look directly at him then tae started to avoid while looking here and there

Jk just smiled at his cute act...

He then look at ara who was still blabbering he just nodded looking at him while giving her his famous smile...

Finally when she was done blabbering, she started to drag him with her...
Jk look back at the tae while he found him looking at him...

He kept looking at him while being dragged by Ara...
Both were looking at each other untill when jk was out of the room and Tae was still inside the room...

Tae who was lost in his thoughts was taken back by a phone call..
He received it

Tae: yes hyung?
He asked..
Tae: yes yes hyung I coming..
He said and hang up the phone he ran towards the washroom to fresh up as he was done he wore the formal clothes as he was going to office today...

He grabbed the file and ran down stairs while tieing the tie..
He heard voices from dinning room so he directly went the dining room...

He took his seat down beside jk who was talking to Ara...

__________________________________

Hey cupcake's 🧁🧁.....

How are you all doing???

Hope you are all fine....

How is it???

Double Update for my lovely reader's...

hope you all enjoy it

Any Mistakes let me know...

Stay safe stay healthy...

Byyy.... Tata....