💗37💗

??: Hyung, Jin hyung...
One trembling voice was heard from back as they snapped their head back at the voice and saw crying boy standing their while fidgeting his fingers trying to stop his tears...

Namjoon: Jungkook, what happened to jin?
He asked looking at the boy in the horror...
Jk: ji..jin.. Hy.. Hyung fe....fell un..uncons..cious o.. on gr.. ground..
He said as he grabbed his trembling lips between his teeth as tears were falling out...

FLASH BACK....

As they were walking around the whole stores looking at perfect dress for them...
Ara was hoping around pointing at clothes but Mrs kim and jin were just shook their head in denying....

Ara just sat on one of the couch present there folding her hands on the chest while pouting...

Jin: oh my little is angry?
He asked as he took seat beside her..
Ara: hyung you guys don't like my any choice...
She said pouting....
Mrs kim: it's not like that Ara...
She said sitting either side of her...

Jk: we liked all the choices of Ara, right hyung, maa ?
He said looking at both of them...
Jin: yes cause we have only one little sister whom we love the most
He said side hugging her....
Mrs kim: yes we love you the most...
She said hugging her from the other side...

Jk smiled seeing them, he has never feel the family love as the tears pour out of his eyes looking at them...
He also wanted to have family like them, they are just perfect he can't do anything other then envying them...

Jin and Mrs kim see him and they both called him...
Jin: come here kook, you are same to us like  Ara...
He said smile sweetly while opening his arms to let him join...
Mrs kim: yes kook come here dear..
She said as jk wiped his tears from the back of his hands and walked towards them joining them in the hug...

After sometime they all again started to look around Ara was pulling Jin everywhere but sudden Jin  started to feel dizzy as he stumbled on his steps and fall on the ground with loud thud....

Jk and Mrs kim who was behind them look at him with wide eyes...
Jin was on the ground clenching his stomach lightly  while tears were falling out....

Jin: Ahh... Ma... Maa it's hurting.....
He was shouting and clenching on his stomach...
Mrs kim and jk sat down on the floor looking at him..
Ara was frozen like ice on her place.....
Mrs kim saw jin's water was broke..
Mrs kim: kook dear go and look for Namjoon.. Go fast...
She said rubbing jin's palm lightly...

Jk ran out from there looking for Namjoon or Tae but none of them were anywhere to be found...
His tears were falling out like river...
He was looking here and there when he heard some voices...
He took fast steps there but when he heard the conversation of the their...
He was frozen but took small steps and found both of them their talking...
He don't want to come in front of them but he need to tell them about Jin...
So he called out...

FLASH BACK END'S

As Namjoon registered the sentence the trembling boy has said he ran from there leaving them behind, his face was worried in horror...
He can't imagine anything happened to his husband his life....

Meanwhile with Taekook...

Tae was standing their frozen, he had realized that younger one has listened to each and everything they spoked...
He saw boy was crying as the tears were pouring out from his eyes, he can't bear any tears his eyes so he quickly took steps towards the later and hugged him tightly hiding him in his arms...
Now he can't even think of his life without this bunny boy....

He becomes restless when the younger is not in front of his eyes, then how can he even imagine his life without this boy, how can person live without their oxygen, yes jk has become his oxygen as person cannot live without oxygen like that only Tae can't live without jk...

He doesn't know when this happened but it has happened and he can't deny it...
Tears started to come out of tae's eyes as he saw his spouse crying his heart out...
Tae: shh bun, don't cry please it's hurting shona clam down..
He said rubbing his back too clam him down who wasn't taking any thing of it....

Jk was now snuggling his nose in the tae's  chest feeling comfy in his husband's arms...
He loves to be in his arms..
He loves each and everything of him he can't dislike it even he want..
He can't let elder go, he can't let his heart go out of his chest right?
He was feeling helpless...

Yes he has given his heart to his husband and now he wasn't able to do anything of it anymore can he?
Tae's heart was breaking each second hearing his spouse crying his heart out, he can't let him cry so he said some soothing words but it wasn't effecting anything on him..

He was feeling his shirt all wet of the tears of his husband who was just  crying..
That's it he can't let him cry any more, so he pulled him out of his arms and looking at the sniffing boy now as he saw his words were effecting on him..
Tae: Don't cry na shona, please I can't see you like this..
He said while rubbing the tears off his face..
Jk's face was all red from crying...

As his nose was flowing Tae gave him his handkerchief and jk cleaned his whole face with it...
And as he removed the handkerchief from his face Tae was able to see youngers red eyes while red cheeks, red lips which was trembling and was having some bruise cause of continuous biting it...
His red poppy nose....

Jk: hy... Hyu.. Hyung...
He wasn't able to form words cause as his voice was trembling...
Tae just kept his index finger on his lips not letting him speak any further...

As he just took him giving him piggy ride..
Jk was hugging him like koala...
He wrapped his arms around elder's neck..
He was still sniffing as Tae just rubbed his back...
They both walked away from there to the car where everyone was about to go to hospital taking Jin....

_______________________________________

Hey love's ❤❤...

How are you all doing???

Hope you are all fine....

How is it???

hope you all enjoy it

Sorry for late update, I am sincerely sorry....

Any Mistakes let me know...

Stay safe stay healthy...

Byyy.... Tata.....