💗38💗

After some time everyone was at the hospital, Jin was in the OTT and others were worried sick outside...
Mrs kim and jimin was comforting Ara and jk who was crying thinking if anything happen to Jin while Mr kim, Tae and suga were with namjoon who was at the verge of crying cause of his husband's loud screams....

And That's when One boy with small girl walked to them.....
??: Maa, paa
The boy called out...
Mrs kim: Hobi-ah..
She called out the boy's name when she realize he was her son...

Little girl ran towards her father who was at the verge of bursting out...
??: dada....
She called with her soft voice...
Namjoon : Hani baby....

As Namjoon heard his daughter's voice he quickly wiped the tears which were formed and sat on his knees to reach at her level and brought small smile on his face to not let his daughter worry...

Hani: why dada crying?
She asked confused...
Namjoon: No bun dada is not crying see..
He said while showing his forced dimple smile..

Meanwhile hobi hugged everyone and was also worried for Jin...
He saw jk and ara crying as Mrs kim was claiming them...

Jk was damn scares that what happened to Jin, he haven't saw any surgery, operation, or any delivery...
He always get scared of doctors, he hates them cause all they do is to put injection and all and that's what jk hates the most...

It was almost Evening ....
As the doctors were still in the OTT...
No one has have sip water as they were worried for Jin...
Jk was asleep while crying he was in Tae's arms while ara was in jimin's arms...
Hani was in Mrs kim arms she was also asleep...

Tae was caressing jk's hairs as he finally got sleep, first he was denying to sleep but eventually he fall asleep...
Everyone was quite waiting for doctors
That's when Mrs kim said...

Mrs kim: Guys go home and take rest have lunch or something and come it might be night also..
She said looking at them as everyone was their with only breakfast.....

Namjoon: then maa you all go I will wait for Jin..
He said while peeking inside the glass door but there was curtain coming in middle...
Mrs kim: Joon baby you first go and have something then come...
She said making him understand but he wasn't getting any of it...

Mr kim: yes joon, hani is also hungry you should atleast think about her..
He said and Namjoon look at the hani who was in Mrs kim's arms sleeping soundly..
Rm nodded his head looking lastly at the door of the OTT...

Rm: Then I will just get some food from hotel..
He said a he was about to go..

Tae was resting his head on the chair he was sitting while with jk in his lap...
He sat straight when he heard there conversation, as he move jk got up...
He look at the Tae first then at everyone while rubbing his eyes..

As he saw Rm going somewhere he said...
Jk: Ahh Hyung you going somewhere?
He asked but there was no response heard..
So yoongi spoke
Yoongi: Actually everyone is hungry so he was just going to get some...
He said and jk look at Rm and said...

Jk: Hyung you wait what if Jin Hyung need you when you are out?
He said as he got up
Tae: yup Mrs kim is saying right
He said and jk phrased..

Jk: Me and Hyung will go and buy you should be here
He said as he look at Tae..
Tae: okk..
He said with smile on his face...
Jk: I will wash my face and come..
He said as he walk away from there...

Tae also got up and took steps near Rm who was looking at the fading figure of jk...
Tae: Hyung as you felt dying when you heard something happen to Jin hyung..
The same goes to me, when I am with him I can achieve everything but without him in my life nothing feel as important as when I am with him....
He said and Rm was speechless....
He was feeling ashamed, how can he just try to break his younger brother's married life...

He walk away from there with jk...
Tae was driving while jk was sitting there on the passenger seat quietly...
Tae spare the glance at the younger...

Tae: What are you thinking?
He asked as he saw him looking out of the window from a while now...
He got no response so he thought to be quite..

Jk: Hyung will you really leave me?
He asked out of nowhere breaking the silence..
Tae: What are you even thinking about?
He asked as he look at him...

Then again jk got silent he didn't spoke while Tae was again left with nothing to say...

But suddenly jk pull the hand break and unbuckled the Seatbelt while turning to Tae...
Tae look at him in shock at the sudden action of his...
Jk: You won't leave me right???
He asked looking deep into his eyes searching for the answer..

Tae: Mrs kim...
He called out of shock as he was came over it yet...

The car was in the middle of the road many horn's sounds were coming but they were giving attention to none of them...

Jk: I have no else beside you guys...
He said as he slowly climbed on his lap while wrapping his hands around elder's neck...

Tae who was looking at him in confused face was unable to let out any words from his mouth...
As he got no answer he look at him innocently now both were lost in deep in too their eyes...
That's when Traffic Policeman came there while he knocked on the window..

The two pure souls who were lost in each other, was out of their staring contest...
Jk hugged tae and Tae rolled down the window glass...

There stood the traffic policeman, while leaning on the window...
As his eyes met with the dark eyes of Taehyung's he moved back from the car and stood their with head low...

Policeman: Sir you!
He exclaimed in the respect, yes respect cause he was Ceo of the well known companies for the reason duh!
Tar: Need anything Police officer?
He asked with his cold voice which send shiver down the man's body...

Jk who was in the Taehyung's arms was finally registered by policeman...
Policeman: Sir you guys can carry on, I... I will handle the rest
he said as he walked away from there...

Tae smirked and then he rolled up the window and look at the small body in his lap...
Tae: Bun, Are you comfortable?
He asked in concern as he saw he was moving here and there...

Jk was supposed to ask elder the question which are in his mind but as he snuggled in his spouse's arms he was feeling sleepy so he need find the comfy place...

He took elder's hand and placed it at his waist and snuggled in his neck finally finding comfortable place..
Jk: uhmmm... Mmm comfy
He hummed in the comfort..

Tae smiled at the cute action of younger's
He unbuckled the seatbelt and pulled little one more closer then he buckle up the seatbelt with his wife in his arms...

Jk hummed as he feel more warmth, Tae started the car as he drive with left hand and right hand on his waist holding him securing him in his arms...

Tae's mind: I won't leave you bun even if I have to give my life, I won't leave you, you have become my lifeline Shona..
He thought as he look at the small figure in his arms...

______________________________________

Hey Shona's 💗💗

How are you all doing???

Hope you all great bub's...

How is it?

Favorite part???

Double update for my sweet and lovely, Shona's...

Any Mistakes????

Let me know.....

Stay safe stay healthy......