💗33💗

Mr Kim: Taehyung-ahh, you have office right?
He asked..
Tae: yes paa..
He exclaimed shortly...

Namjoon: you have completed the file, which I gave you yesterday?
He asked while munching on his food slowly...

Tae: yes hyung, I have completed it last night..
He said..
Jin: Yah joonie, stop your business talk now don't forget you guys are at home..
And only family talks are allowed in the house..
He said glaring at namjoon who just zip up his mouth...

Jin: Yes, kookie what I was saying, you going to university right?
He asked with smile on his face...
Jk: yes jinnie bhabhi...
He said while munching on his food...

Jin: what about your books?
He asked...
Jk: Maybe I will just borrow ara's one then I will buy it..
He said while gulping down the food...

Mrs kim: Then let Ara help you in buying it
She said smiling while coming from kitchen...
Jk: yea maa, I will take Ara's help
He said...

Ara: So let's go on Shopping today?
She asked cheerfully...
Jin: yes I also need to buy baby clothes..
He said..
Mrs kim: I also need to buy some grocery..
She said while looking at them..

Ara: So it's Shopping Day
She exclaimed cheerfully...
And everyone smiled at her..

Jk: Where is jiminie Bhabhi and Suga hyung?
He asked as he didn't saw both of them..
Jin: Must be in their room as it will wild night for them..
He said and jk who didn't understood just look at them with curious eyes..

Jk: Wild Night?
He asked again, while Tae look at him as he was looking damn innocent bunny looking at them with curious eyes..
Tae: it's better if you don't ask them that..
he said whispering in his ears...

Jk: Oh..
He said as he rounded his lips in O shape...
Later he continued eating...

Everyone was done with their breakfast and started to walk towards the living room..
As Tae was going to walk like others he was stopped by someone, who hold the hem of his blazer...

He stopped and turned back only to find it was none other then his beautiful spouse..
He look at him with questioning look...
Jk tilted his head to look if everyone was gone the he again look at the elder..

Jk: You will be coming for shopping today?
He asked while playing with the hem of the blazer..
Tae: you want me to come?
He asked with leaning on the chair...

Jk: I... I...
He was stuttering to even speak...
Tae: Hey, it's ok I will come..
He said and him his famous boxy smile..

Jk just look at him with doe eyes...
As soon as jk's eyes fall on the tie of the elder he found it wasn't tied properly...
He took step close to him and tip toed to tie it properly...

Tae who looking at jk as he was damn close to him and he was looking more then ethereal by this closeness..
As jk was tieing it he feel stares of the elder and as he look at him he found him staring deep into his soul...

Tae's hands made their way towards the jk's petty waist, as his waist perfectly fit in his hands made him proudly...

Tae pulled him more closer while jk fall on the hard chest of his husband...
Tae: Take care when I am not around..
He said while caressing his hairs with one hand, while other still on his waist holding it softly..

Jk: I will..
He replied shortly while looking down as he wasn't able to take stares of his husband...
Tae: Don't get too much close to anyone...
He said as his voice got dark and the hold on his waist become firm...

Jk: I don't have any other friend then Ara..
He mumbled while playing with latter's shirt's button...
Tae: That's Good...
He said Possessively....

Jk: You will be late if we stand here like this..
He said softly as it was already past 10Tae,  when last time he has seen the clock...
Tae: don't move, let's stay like this for few seconds...
He said with pulling him more closer while jk also wrap his hands around elder...

Both were smiling ear to ear as they yearned  for this moment...
After few moments when Ara found there was no sign of jk so she came towards the direction of dinning room...

She walked inside the dinning room and found they were hugging each as if they are going on the away for years...

She cleared her throat and jk quickly back away when he heard throat clearing sound...
He look at the door and found Ara was standing their with teasing smile..

Tae was also taken back by sudden throat sound, firstly he looked at jk then he followed dhis gaze and found Ara standing their with teasing smile on her face...

Jk quickly back away keeping safe distance between them then he look at Tae and ran towards Ara's direction...
He stop near Ara and then look back and found Tae smiling at him...

Ara bumped her shoulder with jk while wiggling her eyebrows...
Jk looked at her with red tinted cheeks..
Ara: Let me say it to Other's too.. She said and ran away from there..
Jk widen his eyes and for last time he glanced at Tae who was now walking towards him..
He also ran behind Ara...

Ara came running in the living room where everyone was present, Ara came to them and stopped, before speaking...
Ara: Guys you know what?
She asked to others with excited voice...
Other's: what?
They all said in sync...

Ara: Hyung and Bhabhi...
She was about to say when jk put hand on her mouth not letting her speaking any more...

Jk just Sheeplessly smiled at them, other were looking at him with Questioning look..
Jk: nothing..
He said shaking his head...
Ara: abxkisnzkoe..
Her voice was coming as muffled and as jk saw that he quickly removed his plam from her face while Ara took deep breaths and shouted..

Ara: Hyung and Bhabhi were sharing affection as they are going away for whole 5 hours, na..
She shouted while running away from there while hiding behind Mrs kim..

Jk: Ara you.. You wait
he said while chasing her from behind who started to ran around the living room...
They both were busy in running, Ara look at Tae as he found that Tae was standing their with others..

She ran past him but jk fall in his arms as his dupatta came on his face...
As he fall Tae hurriedly hold his wrists not letting him touch the ground...

And by looking this other's started to cheer and giggle, looking at the young couple...

___________________________________________

Hey cuties...

How are you all doing???

Hope you are all fine....

How is it???

hope you all enjoy it

Any Mistakes let me know...

Stay safe stay healthy...

Byyy.... Tata....