Table for Four

Two chiefs, Nathaniel Ironwolfe, the Head Chief, and Levi Browntree, the War Chief. Representing, Lupine Ridge was John Tollerman of the Village Clan, and Joseph "One Eyed" Lonergan of the Hills Clan. A marriage of blood, between the Reservation and the Wolves.

Each side agreed, the first eligible daughter of marriagable age. They gave each other, three generations to fulfill the pact.

Abigail Timmons, caught the eye of a certain "alpha", love was destiny. Abigail, skin fair, like fresh milk, eyes as blue, as the sky after a summer rain 🌧. Hair blond, like rays of morning sunshine. The man, who loved her was considered "bad news". Her family insisted that she stays clear of him. Her Aunt Tilda, found her bruised, battered and pregnant. Her family, telephoned the ",State Troopers", to arrest Connor, for rape. "Crazy Joe ", put him in "The Pit", until a decision was made.

Abigail Timmons, "left", to visit family in Pennsylvania. The weeping lass was hidden in her parent's cellar, before her condition, became "common knowledge ".  The baby was strong.    On the morning of the fifth of October, Abigail labored and brought forth, her firstborn child and son.  Hours later, she pleaded on bended knee, to keep her baby.  After three weeks, Abigail's tears, were all dried up.  She was just quiet.

     Abigail left her dwelling, her eyes straight ahead, only in her sight was her destination.  The herald of the train, and before any wolf 🐺, could stop her, she walked, head long into a train.  The State Troopers, finally  caught Connor,  he heard of Abigail's demise.  Connor went ballistic, took over the clan, throwing out, "Crazy Joe".

                 The Hill Clan
  1. Connor  " Alpha"
  2.  Deke      " Beta"
  3.  Cal          "Gamma"

     Poor Carter,  who loved his former girlfriend. Her parents, both military, father, Navy, and mother, Army.  Her parents were Doctors.  Her Father , a reconstruction surgeon.  Her Mother, an orthopedist, specialist in joints.  A great surgeon. Another , city and state.  Carter, missed her , ," Nightingale ", his pet name for her.  Deke called her "Butterball" , leaving her on tears.   Carter had a bracelet, made for her, an ID bracelet, " Selena", meaning ", "Moon Goddess". Her name was Selena Mary Immaulata Storm, eldest daughter of Mason and Belinda Stone.  Parents to four children.    The firstborn son was Jacob "Jack" Storm,  he was a Army Ranger, like his Dad.  Their certificates of birth.

   Jacob Matthew John Storm, born, at 2:38 am November 7, 2002.  8lbs. 3ozs. 22 1/4 inches.   St. Charles Hospital in New Orleans, La.  Doctor Henri Geneste delivered the healthy boy.  Jack was about to get married to his best friend, Melissa Hyatt. 

   Selena Mary Immaulata Storm, born at 2:28 am. 6lbs. 7ozs. 18 inches.  Corpus Christi Memorial Hospital in Corpus Christi, TX.  Dr. Alberta Ortiz, delivered her.  April 16, 2005.

    Deanna Melinda Elizabeth Storm born at 3:17 am  at St. Charles Hospital in New Orleans ,La.  Dr. Gertrude Rumare.  She was born, September 30, 2008.  She was fourteen.

     Charles " Charlie " Martin Joseph Storm born at 2:51 pm. He was born at Harvard University Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.  He was born, June 27, 2014. He was seven and a half, almost eight.

     Jack was going to marry, Melissa Nicole Anne Hyatt, she was born January 3, 2004.

  Lupine Ridge, a woodsy, sleepy 😴,  town, a community of quiet 🤫 people.  A tight knit village, providing and protecting each other.