So Far So Good

The long drive from the city, back to Lupine Ridge, took hours.  Alyssa asked about my wedding to Connor.  "Which one, the moonlight wedding or the church wedding 💒?  "Both."   The church wedding was first, the tiny community church ⛪,  they named it, "St. John the Baptist Lupine Community Church.  Connor, refused to marry inside, so we married in a repaired gazebo, in the rose 🌹 garden.

     Connor wore a black tank top, and an ivy green suit, tuxedo, unique as he was.  He, allowed, my cousin Melanie, do his hair, trim his beard. My brothers where in his wedding party.   Best Man, my brother, Jack, his groomsmen were Troy, Travis, Damon, and Christian. They were in black tuxedos, my bridesmaids were in shades of pink.   My Maid of Honor, my sister Cici, Jerri, Meredith, Melanie and Lia.  Cici's gown, a dusty rose.  The other girls  wore gowns of deep passion pink.  Connor, had a gift, clearly labeled, "For my Mom".  She opened the gift, a photo album, a small one.  He wrote on the cover page.

  Alyssa Wolf-Fitzgerald, I don't know what to call you.  I was on my own, since Grandma passed.   These are the people in my life.  My family, the one accepts me, for who I am.

     Selena, my wife, my partner, my mate, my Luna.   She is the anchor, in the storm of my life"  She is the mother of my son, Johnny.  May we have more.

       Jack, Selena's brother, not a better man, to fight at your side.  Melissa, his wife, mate and partner as Selena is to me.  She is mother to their son, Joey.  I think that there will be more.

     Cici, Selena's sister, strong and musically inclined.  A beautiful voice. She wants to prepared to survive.  A real gem.  A lady, just her mother.

    Charlie, their youngest brother and  a mischievous boy.  Easily brought to mind, by the adults in his life.  Especially his father and grandfather.

      Belinda, Selena's mother, she gave me a mother's love and understanding.  Warning: Formidable  very dangerous  if you rile her up, you better have your last will and testament on file.

   Mason Storm, Selena's father, he is as powerful, his name. A perfect F/5, stronger.  He has his children's backs. The type of Father and husband, I wish to be.

    Grandma Dot, a loving woman, wise, let me know quick, I wasn't so tough.  All needed, was LOVE 💘. She made sure, I had it.  

    Grandma Rose, gentle, loving and delicate.  Crocheted blankets and caps for Johnny and Joey.  She too, gave warmth to me.

Grandpa Joe, aka "Pappaw", he is there to knock common sense, into my head. He also gave wisdom, which we all, benefit from.  We are all protective of him.  He is brave, but he uses his wit.

   We arrived at Lupine Ridge, the delicious smells danced on the breeze. A barbecue, to welcome us home.

     Alyssa exited the car, holding to her bosom, Johnny.   Johnny was still, napping.  Melissa handed Joey, to Belinda.   "Belinda Storm, you have a beautiful family."  Belinda looked at her, "I am Alyssa Wolf, Connor's..." "Connor's Mother.  Hello."  "Thank you, for loving my son. "  " That's all Connor's life, missed."  Connor showed his mischievous side.  A low growl and a kiss 💋, on the jaw.  A pkayfu swat.  "Aww, Grandma Rose." "Behave yourself, Connor. "   A yelp, a low growl, "Hiya, Gorgeous!" , followed by a playfully, aggressive kiss 💋, to her jaw.  "Fresh!"  Chastised, Connor stated, "I am sorry, Aunt Jessie, I'll behave."   "Let's not go that far. "  A gentle embrace for Aunt Angie, and Aunt Nobie.  "Jack, sing a song for your Grandma. "  " Make it, a fast one."