Little Chapel of Love 💘

Doctor and Mrs. Mason A. Storm M.D. cordially invite you to the celebration of marriage, when
Miss Melissa Nicole Anne Hyatt
to their son
Jacob Matthew John Storm
on Saturday, the twenty-first of May 2020.
At Saint Mary's Roman Catholic Church. Reception at Albany Community Center.

Diary of Dina 💫
21 of May
Jake is sharp, in his tuxedo, the colors of a deep slate gray, the pale mist gray. His best man, a childhood friend, Zack Cramer, his tux was black and gray. I am dressed in a soft mauve, short sleeves, simple and elegant. The dress molded to my shape, to a point. The skirt went straight to the floor, like a column shape, but loose. The neckline, rounded, simply. My sister, Selena was Maid of Honor, her dress almost identical to mine, except more fitted. Charlie, Mom had to grab him, throw him in the bath, and dress him in his tuxedo.

Mother and Grandmothers of the Groom, wore gowns of deep and peppermint pink. Belinda wore a gown of dusty rose. Melissa's mother wore an elegant gown of palest mauve. It fit her perfectly. The Fathers were having a discussion. The wedding was beautiful. We even, got to meet, an old mentor of Dad's. Mr. and Mrs. Tillerman. An old "boyfriend ", of Selena. He couldn't believe, that she was his "Nightingale ". He invited her, to the bar, after the wedding. Jake and Melissa went on their honeymoon. Grandma Storm, came to help keep Charlie in line. "If I can keep, three boys in line, I'll have no problem with Charlie.," It was more, like Charlie didn't want to take a meeting with "Dad".

Diary of Selena 🧜‍♀️
24 of May
Jake and Melissa on their honeymoon to Mazatlan in Mexico . So, after Grandma, said okay, I left for the town bar. I met the town bartender, Angelina. She was average height, brown hair, sweet face, petite figure. She was taken by the baddest cat in the community. I went and saw my "Boo", Carter. Lean face, average height, lanky. He called me, " Nightingale ". He loved when I sang in Spanish. He stood up for me, when I was chubby. "Carter?" He looked at me, "Who are, you?" I responded, "Como La Flor" 🎶   Carter sprang up, spun me around, ",Selena!" 

   At the room's were the men, "Mother " warned you about.  One in particular.   I asked Carter, he changed the subject.  I saw Farmer Tollerman.  I waved to him.  He tried to hide his worried look.

    Dina and I went after school, to Farmer T's house. Where Dany, fell in love with Daniel, Farmer T's new farm hand, and kin. Danny was more into his chores, than her.  He seemed to "Light up", like a "Christmas tree 🎄, when Angelina came over.   The same time, Carter came over, asked me sing in Spanish.  He loved the "Cumbia", and the dance that went with it.  "Do,the wash, Nightingale. " Carter also, loved to see me dance the " washing machine ". 

  " La Carcacha" was another of Carter's favorites.   Angelina was joined by her, mate to be.  Carter hadn't noticed him, the only ones who did was Mr. Tollerman and Dina.  Carter was holding, my hips, and requesting the ",washing machine ". Until he, bumped into Connor.  Carter turned as "white as a sheet ".   His voice was rough and sexy, "Aren't you going, introduce us?"   "Uhh, yea, Connor, this Selena, my "Nightingale ",..."  He, then blushed deep red, by using his pet name for me.  Connor, eyed me up and down.  He gave me a dismissive nod. Cayden and Angelina were cozy, made one wonder if, Connor caught the chummy scene. A