Wolfpack Pow Wow

A Pow Wow, every Native American Tribe was present.   Even our special kind.   A cousin, I never thought, I'd ever see, Mick and his wife, Zelly.  Zelly had a brother, who wanted, still to be my mate.  Not in this or any lifetime.  Mom rocked the Pow Wow,  and that my great Uncle Theodore and Aunt Martha.   They came to meet Melissa and Connor.  A picnic group, of family. Aunt Martha, knew Lysanna.   Connor was a favor of Aunt Martha.   Uncle Theodore requested, "Belinda, let's hear music."   Belinda went to look for her daughters, a lunch at the Pow Wow.  To the grill, Belinda, Melissa, Dina and Myself.  Mom explained why she spoiled Charlie.   The Hill Clan would strip Charlie naked, for a "nighthunt".  Those are scary, for an adult.   Mom had tears on her eyes, I know I have asked alot of you and Dina.  All, I wanted to do was leave. " Selena, wait, I sacrificed your happiness, for your siblings, especially your brothers, it seems I favor them.  Jack being my first and Charlie, my last.  Iam asking you to make the ultimate sacrifice, marriage to the "Hill Alpha " Connor, to save my youngest child."  I had heard enough, I am saving, my Mother's favorite child.  An entire town, and a little family.   What was I giving up, myself.  No one cared.

       What do I, do I get mated to Connor?  Run away, and be mated to Carter.  Think of my feelings for once. I didn't turn around, "Why did you bother to have me, I was so much trouble in the beginning and at the end, why didn't just let me die."  "No, I loved you, the moment, I knew you were there. "  " Really?"

    My Auntie Cora, mothered seven children, Myron, Mark, Martin, Monte, Melanie and Meredith.  She came to me, soft and warm.  " I didn't want to marry or get mated to your Uncle John, "Jake", I loved another, because of a "nighthunt ", to witness one, is a horror, no one should ever see."   Myron said, "Mom, let me, try." "Why do always, sacrifice my dreams, for her boys?!"  I pounded my fists on Myron's chest.  Someone else, overheard, and had a "discussion " with him.

      A great roar, and a pounding, one couldn't combat the power or prowess.  Cayden was almost beat to death.  Angelina ran to my mother, Melissa intervened, blood flowing freely. Bones broken.  Jack wasn't half done.  He aimed his fist 👊, for Cayden's face.  Angelina screamed and fainted. His fist caught in his Pappaw's.  "Enough, Jacob, what's going on?" 

  Pappaw, puffing on his pipe, explained the reasons, and how Jack was defending my honor.   "Your Ma, like any mother, would do anything to protect her child."  "Selena, that was a very hard and painful decision for him to make."  "Painful, the most painful thing to decide which daughter to sacrifice. "  "Selena, your parents, love you all equally. " "Really, then tell me this, Pappaw, why is it, that Iam giving up, my life and my dreams, for my siblings, my brothers?"]