2

As I hold on to one of my crew mattes and I do a small wave to the crowd all I hear is Ringing in my ears but I know the crowd is cheering as the crew member that is helping me to one of the hmr safety crew I looked up at my pit to see my dad watching me walk to the safety team.

Time skip

After I got checked out by the doctors I saw my dad walk in and talk to the doctor and I see him nodding. All I felt was a pit in my stomach as I watched him walk to me. I looked at him and I began to tear up "am sorry dad that I wrecked your car am sorry" I say as I lose it and break down crying. He looks at me and hugs me as I cry into him, he says. "Don't worry about the car as long as you're ok, that's the only thing I care about. I will have someone replacing you to tell you to get better." "Ok" I say as I gather my salfe. We walked out of the hospital there on the track and my dad talked to Jamie and told her what was going on as I cultured walking to my motter couch.

As it is couple months after my wicked in Daytona I told them I was ready to get back in and so I went to do some practice with the rest of my team. 

Time skip...

I got out of my car and looked at my times and then I went into my car and  I didn't show how upset I was so I want to do more and more tell Kevin told me to Tack a break and I grabbed my stuff all up set and all then I saw Kevins face and he looked surpassed and worried. I walked passed  every one and I went to the garage and sat down in a corner after throwing my bag down and I cried some frustrating  tears. After I feel arms hugging me and I looked up and I noticed it was my best friend Lizzy. She could tell I was upset.