4

As it was a  photo finish then I hear Lizzy " you won you got the win  women you got the wen." I set there  in shock and I stop at the start finish line when I came back. I slowly get out and I look at every one cheating for  me and I look to see if my dad is smiling  but I don't see him. 
Then I looked at haverks car and I saw him standing with him then I started to get swarmed with Cramer's and people who wants to talked to me about my first win.  

"I was shocked at first but it was great to know I got the win."  They try and ask more questions but I pushed them away to get  Elizabeth to hop in the car to go to the winer's circle.  After the celebration we head back to the trailer and I get in as  Lizzy tells them that's enough for  now.  She comes  in and looks at me. Why do done she's asks. I was hoping to have my dad there in the winers circles to celebrate with him. But he was with the other drivers on the team. She's looks at me and hugs me it's fine. But I got to go and meet someone. I smile you go have fun with chase just don't name it after me I say as a laugh. Then we both hear a male voice.  As she walked out of the trailer he walked in. You where supposed to meet me on victory lane like you said you where going  to do I yalled at Tony.