6

I sat up and texted back, "Sorry, I'm sure you heard everything that happened from him." I got up and  got dressed and packed my bags, and headed out to leave but once I stepped one foot out of the hotel reporters started to swarm  me and I froze. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I feel me being pulled back in to the hotel. I looked at who had dragged me back. "H-hi Haverk."  I say as I still feel my heart race. "Take a deep breath and let it out. You'll be okay." I hear Haverk say, and so I did take a few deep breaths and I started to feel better. "Could you leave with me and help get past them?" I asked a little scared but I was calmer. "Of course, keep your head down and walk with me." He threw a jacket over my head and held me close as we walked back out.

He navigated the crowd and helped me to the car, forcing our way through and keeping me covered. Harverk helped me into the car and closed the door, locking it.
The car read was quite for a cuple of hours tell he decided  to speek up "are you sure you want to stop racing for your dad what got you to make that decision?"  He ask me and I stay quite for a few minutes. " do you really want to know why I discaed to change teams at the end of the season haverk do you really want to know." I said a little upset on why he wanted to talk about my Decision about wanting to change teams for next year.  "Yes I do I want to know why you want to Change teams." He said it almost sounded concerned about it but I stayed quite for a few hours then broke the Silence.

"First let's start of with ALMIROLA trying to crash me agen then my dad didn't even  celebrate my first when with me and my team am tired of trying not to crash becues of almirola plus I try to talk to my dad about he doesn't  even want  to listen I know he is busy sometimes  but he could atlest listin to his own daughter." I say upset and then leans back in to the seat as I sigh.