5

" YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE WINNING CIRCLE WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING  DAUGHTER".  i scamed at him as  then someone came in to the  trailer I was frustrated and anger with my dad I didn't realize that  Bowman was standing there with kiven and the rest of the crew. Then I looked up from my dad and see them and looked at him and said I was done driving for him for my own dad after this season is done. I pushed past ever one and kaven tries to grab me as I  leave. Then i went in to my truck and went off I turned my phone off  didn't even realize that haverk texted me as I truns my phone off then I want to a bar that was in the small town. I didn't realize that Elizabeth and chase was in the same bar with me still in a bit up rage I ask for something strong and the bar tender looked at me and said  good job on the win tonight and I of course said thanks as she hands me my drink.

Time skip ...

After me  drinking my  emotions away I was about to get in my truck when I feel a hand on my shoulder I was going to punch them then I realized it was someone from The media and I told them that I didn't want to talk. They keep trying  to ask me questions and i just got in My truck  and drove off to the hotel I was staying at. Once I  got there I got out and  went to my room as kiven  trays to talk to me about my digestion and I just kept walking to my room.  Laid there  on my bed watching TV then I saw it the news and about me not wanting to talked to the reporter. The next moment I hear a nock at my door and I just said to come in I didn't realize it was  Bowman tell he got in to where I could see him. " Could we talked about what happened today at the track after the race was over?" "Not in the mood  Bowman you heard what I said and everything"  " yes I did. But you don't mean do you". " Will let see  what all crossed  me to make it. My own team maber  was trying to crash me again then to end the night my dad didn't even come to celebrate with me or my team in the winner circle so yeah Mean what I said."   " Oh then I talked to Mr. H and see if he let you be on  his team next session"  I looked at him as in if he was crazy or something thinking to my salfe does he really know how much of a hot head I am or even what just happened tonight.....

Time skip

After me and Bowman stop talking to each other and he lifte I want to go to sleep. In the morning I truns my phone back on  as I see different notifications comes up a lot from my  childhood bitsy

"Jojo where are you what happened are you ok"" kiven told me you  where y'alling at your dad and you   where planing  on not driving for you dad anymore" " what happened answer  me woman"