Episode 4: If I Think About Doing It For Ortho & Lily

Pomefiore Dorm-Lounge

Vil: Cleansing oil, check

Vil: Cleansing oil, check. Face wash, check. Lotion, check. Toner, check.

Evie: Eye cream check, night serum check, day serum check, sheet mask check...

Epel: U-um, Vil-san...Evie-san, you're not coming to the symposium, so you don't really need to check what we've packed that closely...

Vil: What are you saying. If I didn't check your bag I couldn't even be sure you'd pack a change of underwear.

Epel: That's not true, probably?

Evie: Ara, is that so?

Vil: I do know that you let loose when I am not around.

Epel: Gulp.

Vil: While you are acting as representatives of Night Raven College, you are also representing the dorm that I lead.

Vil: If by any chance I hear about a student from my dorm caught messing around with dull skin or shabby clothing...

Evie: You understand, correct?

Epel: E-eek...

Rook: Now, now, Vil. Me and Riku will be there to properly look after Epel-kun, it will be fine!

Vil: Will it. Knowing how you are, I can't trust that either.
Above all, I have to wonder why you two got pulled in the lottery.

Rook: Oh, Vil. I do hope you will forgive me for making you so lonely. Before we depart, I will give you this flower.
Rook: I will return before the buds bloom. So please do not forget me in the wait...

Vil: Just how many days do you think you'll be in the City of Flowers? Listen, alright? The headmaster is easygoing, but...As famous Night Raven College students, you will be looked upon through lenses both good and bad Someone may try to trip you up. You must always be on your guard in social settings like this.

Epel: It'll be alright! I don't honestly have a lot of interest in the dance or whatever anyways, but...

Riku: As a Night Raven College... and a Pomefiore student, I'll do my best to not embarrass you!

Evie: Heh. You look to be having fun.

Vil: ...then for Epel's sake, let's do a bit of dance practice. So you do not embarrass me at that dance.

Epel: Eeh, practice? Now!?

Rook: Oh, how fun! Come, Epel-kun, let's dance!

Riku: Yeah let's get in a bit of dance practice before we go!

Ignihyde Dorm- Idia's Room

Idia: Don't wanna---!!! I do not wanna go to this symposium thing! I absolutely do not!!Ortho: C'mon, nii-san, still a tantrum?

Ortho: C'mon, nii-san, still a tantrum?

Lily: There are plenty of students who would like to participate. You should be more pleased that you were selected.

Idia: I've done plenty of lotteries for goods and stuff but this is the first time I've been unhappy to win... Aah~ I didn't wanna get the top prize this time!

Ortho: Eeh~ I wanted to go, though. The City of Flowers!

Idia: I wish so freakin' bad that I could hand it over, but the headmaster forbid it... Sigh. It'd be better if you were at least coming along, Ortho.

Ortho: I'd be happiest going with you too, but...But if nii-san makes friends at this symposium, I think I'd be about as happy.

Idia: Ortho...
Idia: I'd like to just nod along with that but like that's a super high hurdle? I don't even have any friends at Night Raven College.

Lily: T-then even someone from Night Raven College would be fine, I just want you to try and make a friend.

Idia: Don't think I gotta go to another school for that lmao...
...speaking of other schools, I wonder what the City of Flowers is even like.

Ortho: I looked it up on the internet. It's not a big city, but it's a pretty one. Tours are recommended. In the City of Flowers there are a lot of places and things to go see, apparently. ...ah, I know! Nii-san, you can just take me and Lily to the City of Flowers later!

Idia: Eh? Ortho?

Ortho: Yeah. And I want you to guide me then. Find those places that aren't written about on the net! So you can think of this symposium as good practice for that trip.

Idia: Practice...If I think about doing it for Ortho and Lily, well... I gotta do my best...

Ortho: Yay, nice! Make sure you have fun with this practice, too.

Idia: It's fine...

Ortho: Yeah yeah, it's fine... hm?

Idia: It's fine... there is no symposium...

Ortho: Huh, nii-san? Are you listening to me?

Idia: It's fine... I'm travelling alone... the others are luggage... there's no symposium... there's no symposium...

Lily: H-he's talking to himself.

Ortho: Nii-san... he's really weak to the word "symposium"...